1. I did 6 months training as a medical laboratory technician. 2. Average sallary is 18000 per month
1. Anyone can do Bsc Medical laboratory technician course with arts, commerce, and science. It is 3 years of course. 2. Entrance exam not compulsory. 3. No need for cutoffs.
I get the admission on merit basis. as I have secured 74% in my 10+2 examination.
All festival are Celebrated. Life in college is so nice. Good. Many cultural activities are there.
Many hostel is there and hostel fee is around INR 15000 to 20000 per year. Food quality is also good.
Quality and methods of teaching are excellent. Overall experience is good.
Less than half number of students are eligible for a scholarship. The course fee for Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] is INR 100,000 per annum.
Minimum salary package will be INR 300000 per year. It's depending on recruiting company and your knowledge.
Eligibility criteria is 12th science with mathematics as a compulsory subject. The cutoff is greater than 70 percent.
No associations in the campus. Main festivals are durgapuja..maha Shivaratri. Awesome life in college.
In my campus ..so many hostels ..approx 20 hostels included boys and girls...some hostel facility is very good and some hostel facility is poor. Hostel fee is 60000 per year (4 seaters) 80000 per year (3 seaters) 100000 per year (2 seaters) Outside of college ...many pgs and hostels are available on 4000-5000 per month. Quality of classroom is good...labs are excellent..libraries are excellent ...dining halls and wifi are available.
My class timing is 9 am to 4 pm.(1 pm to 2 pm lunch) Quality and method of teaching are very good. My overall experience in college is excellent.
My course fee is 65000 per year and hostel fee is 80000 per year(three seaters). I don't have the idea about options of scholarship...but many students get the scholarship. In my course, 20-30% students get the scholarship. Education loan available from ICICI bank and IDBI bank in campus
Company hire from my college is Mahindra, dell, mankind etc Highest average salary is 3lakh per year
Direct admission on the basis of intermediate marks. You have passing marks in intermediate(PCB/PCM). you can take direct admission.
1. Music club, photography club, literature club, dance club, sports club are the student societies on campus. 2. Dandiya nights, the occasion of Janmashtami, Holi celebration, freshers night, teachers day celebration, pharmacy week celebration etc. 3. Life is exciting. The campus is so huge that it feels like we're living in a separate city.
1. More than 10 hostels are there. Facilities are quite good and satisfying according to the hostel fee. Per year hostel fee is 80,000. 2. There are a lot of PGs in the vicinity of the university. Their monthly charges vary from 4,000per month up to 5,000 per month. 3. Food is oddly satisfying and flooding charges are included in the hostel fee. 4. Quality of classrooms is nice, there are smart classrooms, the college has WiFi, every student is assigned with student id for login. The central library has WiFi and a huge study space.
1. A daily routine of classes: 9am-4pm. Sessional examination on Mondays every week along with the assignments of the respective subjects and presentation as per the requirement of the subject. 2. Quality and method of teaching are highly satisfying. Faculties are really cooperative with the teaching methods and doubt assessment. 3. Overall at NIMS University, the quality of campus upkeep reflects the quality of education In keeping with its strong pro-green tradition, Nims University has a large garden of medicinal and fragrant herbs.
1. Pharm. D 5 years + 1 Year Internship 10+2 with PCM/PCB first year fee : 1,50,000 /- second year fee : 1,50,000 /- third year fee: 1,50,000 /-. fourth year fee: 1,50,000 /- fifth year fee :1,50,000 /- 2. Scholarships & Loans: -Government Schemes – For SC/ST/OBC refund of complete tuition fee by the respective state governments as per their state government policy. -Educational Loans – From IDBI Bank
1. GENPACT, BAJAJ Allianz, IIPS, CNBC, DELL, DABUR, ADOBE, APUS, AIIMS, ATOS, CADILA Pharmaceuticals, CISCO, Claris, Coca-cola etc.are the various recruiters. 2. University organized Alumni Meet (AAN) on 25/12/2016 in Rajeshwari Auditorium. Honourable Chairman and Chancellor Prof. Dr Balvir S. Tomar asserted that the Alumni are the best brand ambassadors and their regular contact through such meet provides old students to know about each other and revive old memories.
1. 10+2 with PCM/PCB: eligibility criteria for admission in the course pharm. D. 2. It's a 5 years + 1 Year Internship programme. 3. I didn't appear any entrance examinations for this course as it has no such criteria. 4. You need to have a minimum score of 60% in your 10+2 boards.
There is no separate society or clubs. The main festival of campus is tech fest, sports weak, dandia nights.
The daily routine is good. Class timing -09:00-04:00 Some minor projects and at least one major project. Minimum 75% attendance is compulsory. My college experience is good.
B.tech course fee-INR 110000 per anum. If you need a loan, it is easily available through IDBI bank which is situated in the campus or any other bank too.
Eligibility criteria (B.tech)-10+2 with minimum 50% marks in PCM. There is no individual entrance examination.
Every festival is celebrated on the university campus. In general, the college life is going best.
Hostels are available and hostel fee is around INR 1 lakh per annum. No Pg's are available nearby.
Every professor is best at his/her place. Exams and projects are conducted at the prepared schedule.
The course fee is INR 17 lakhs per annum. No scholarship is available for Students. Yes, Loan can be availed from banks if needed.
For MBBS the Internship course must be completed in college hospital itself. All over a good College.
The student must pass 12th-grade with a percentage of around 60%. NEET is the entrance exam to get the admission in this college.
I don't know much about society on campus. All function is celebrated on campus. Life in college is little good.
8 hostels. They are good and the fee depends upon the type of hostel. The options are available you can stay outside the college. Quality of food is good. It costs average as like outside. Quality of classroom is good, labs and libraries are also good, but no WiFi.
Daily classes from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm. The quality and method of teaching are good.
Rs134000(INR). Yes, here are some scholarship options like we can apply for national scholarships or UGC scholarships. As I am fresher here I don't know much about that. I don't know.
Yes, I had done the internship for six months from MMABM HOSPITAL ANANTNAG Kashmir. I didn't apply for any job. I don't think any company hires for us because we are on the paramedical course.
The procedure is very simple you should have eligibility for the said course. If you are eligible then you can apply online through there web portal.
There are no clubs on campus, though a photography club will be started soon. Events on campus include the Garbha night, Janmashtami festival, tech fest, women's day celebration, Christmas celebration, northeastern students festival, and national days of the various international students on campus. College life, in general, is very slow, mostly because of the lack of activities and distance from the main city. Still, there is an improvement in that area and things will only get more interesting from now on out on campus.
The hostel fees are 2.5 lac per year for a double seater room, which is honestly not worth the money. But for the sake of proximity to the college we have no options. PGs outside the college are definitely cheaper per year though I am not sure about the cost. The food plan is included in the hostel fees and Indian food is given three times a day, with one snack time. The quality of food is decent if a little spicy (that may be due to the Rajasthani influences of the region), Dining halls are large and overall decent. Wifi is not available, lecture theatres are large with enough seating (though some benches are broken) and air conditioning is wholly inadequate especially for the Rajasthani summers. Libraries are decent with all the reference books you would require as a medical student. Lack of proper internet services though is appalling and something that is unthinkable in this day and age.
Classes are conducted as per usual, along with strict attendance requirements to sit for the exams. Clinical postings are also held which students are expected to attend. Class tests are given as per the discretion of the department and assignments are rare. The teachers are very dedicated and give lectures as per a pre-determined schedule. Usually, lectures or powerpoints are used in classes, and groups are taught during clinical postings.The overall experience has had more positives than negatives in terms of the academics.
Fees vary from year to year and are usually increasing. The batch of 2014 pays 8 lakhs per annum. As far as I am aware no scholarships are given.
You can choose to do your internship from the NIMS hospital which will give you familiar surroundings and helpful seniors, otherwise, you may also choose to complete your internship from some other hospital after paying a bond amount.
To get admission you have to take the NEET examination that is conducted every year. After which you may appear for the counselling, once the dates are announced.
Eligibility criteria - Matriculate with PCB Direct admission, no entrance exam needed, no cutoffs