- Well furnished Laboratories and WI-FI enabled campus.
- An in house library within the campus enable students to utilize the resources during free and examination time.
- Classes are free from any sort of hindrances.
To ensure that parents are aware about the progress of their wards in terms of both General and Academic performances by e-mail, SMS alerts and phone services are in place.
- Students who are away from their parents sometimes undergo a psychological trauma. To cater to this factor counseling session from expert counselors wherein they guide the students in terms of physical, psychological and social factors that would be helpful in their decision process.
- A day with principal - To have first hand information the happenings regarding academic, Non-academic matters from the perspective of students an amicable date and time will be fixed for both students and hostelries where they can express themselves openly. This will not be a fault finding process but fact finding process.
- The college has established high speed campus-wide network connecting all the departments.
NIT-MS has a range of resource facilities, which facilitate learning and make it an enjoyable experience. These include: Information Centre and Digital Library - A centrally located, spacious state of the art information centre is the pride of the campus. This centre houses a full fledged library filled with the latest books, journals and periodicals covering all technical disciplines. A unique feature of this centre is the digital library wing that houses audio CD’s, video CD’s, Internet facilities, microfilms in addition to reprographic, spiral binding, laminating and record duplicating facilities.
The College has several exceptionally well-equipped laboratories and workshops. There are separate labs and workshops for the use of the students of various branches. Trained lab technicians with years of experience maintain these labs and guide the students in the intricacies of practical work.
The institution provides residential hostel to the boys and girls students separately. The residential hostel is managed by a teacher-warden appointed by the Principal. Right of admission and right of expulsion rest with the authorities.
A canteen is situated in the premises of the institution and sufficient care is taken to see that healthy and wholesome food is served during working hours.