Eligibility criteria at Nagpur Veterinary College, [NVC] Nagpur:
Eligibility criteria for B.F.Sc, B.Tech, B.V.Sc:
- The candidate must have passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English together for open category.
- The candidate must have obtained 40% marks in above subjects in case of reserved category candidate.
- The admission of the candidate to degree course shall be made on the basis of his / her merit in the Competitive Entrance Examination (MHTCET-2012) conducted by Directorate Medical Education & Research, Mumbai.
- The above conditions shall be applicable to Goa, J & K, and OS candidate.
Note: HSC or equivalent examination will be considered as specified in VCI regulation 6(b) such as CBSE or Indian School Certificate Examination with English (NCERT norms) and Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in these subjects or recognized equivalent thereto by the Association of Indian Universities or by the appropriate authorities.
Application Process at Nagpur Veterinary College, [NVC] Nagpur:
Application Process for B.F.Sc, B.Tech, B.V.Sc:
- The candidate must open the official website of MH CET.
- Then, read the Instruction carefully before filling the application.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Then, Enter the registration details.
- The candidate is required to fill the required details in the application form.
- Later, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The candidate must take a printout of the bank challan and make fee payment.
- Finally, after fee payment confirmation, The candidate must take a printout of the application and keep it safe for further use.
Admission process at Nagpur Veterinary College, [NVC] Nagpur:
Admission Process for B.F.Sc, B.Tech, B.V.Sc:
- Only those candidates whose name is included in the merit list and who have completed all the required formalities can participate in the counseling for admission provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria of MHT CET.
- The candidates will be allotted seats in colleges based on their ranking.
- The candidates can accept the seat or apply for the next round.
- In case, candidates seeking admission under reserved category are unable to produce Caste/Tribe certificate during documents verification phase have to pay a difference of fees of Rs. 200 at the FC through online mode.
- Candidates who do not change the options already filled in for CAP round 1 or 2, their already filled in & confirmed options will be considered for allotment in subsequent rounds of MHT CET counseling.
- Those accepted the seats will have to pay the admission fees at the campus for admission.
- Provisional merit list will be displayed on the notice board of the constituent colleges and University website www.mafsu.in as per the admission program.
- Candidates aggrieved by provisional merit list may prefer an appeal addressed to the Registrar, MAFSU, Nagpur in the prescribed form of Grievance application with a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred in cash only) stating the specific reason of grievance within three working days from the day of Display of the provisional merit list.