Eligibility criteria at Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College, Chennai
Eligibility criteria for MBA, M.Tech:
The candidates must appear for TANCET and its eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed any one of the following Bachelor’s degrees or equivalent in the relevant field
- The candidates must have passed with a minimum of 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category)
- Candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech./B.Arch degree programme.
- Candidates must have passed B.Pharm./B.Sc (Agri./Forestry / Horticulture/Fishery) degree programme.
- Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science/Arts, which are prescribed.
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc. (5 years) Integrated Degree Programme
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. 3 years (Computer Science/Information Technology) and M.Sc. 2 years (Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Candidates must have passed MCA (3 years) after 10+2+3 years bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must have passed MCA Lateral Entry (2 years) after 10+2+3 years degree in BCA or B.Sc.(Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2+AMIE OR 10+3 years’ diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education)+AMIE are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
The candidates must appear for TNEA and its eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- They must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of the reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Application Process at Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College, Chennai
Application Process for MBA, M.Tech:
- Candidates must register first before filling the online application form of TANCET.
- The candidate must keep A good recent colour passport size photograph scanned.
- Candidates applying online must upload it.
- The photograph to be scanned must be in a file with a maximum size of 25 KB in JPG or JPEG format only.
Step 1: Registration- Candidates must enter the following:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Confirm Password
Step 2: Filling the Online TANCET Application Form- Candidates must log in and fill the following details-
- Date of Birth
- SSLC Reg. No.
- Year of Passing
- HSC/Diploma Year of Passing
- Entrance Test Centre
- Applying for Entrance Test
- Section Under Part III opted (for M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. only)
- Course Studied/Studying Details
- Address for Communication
- Upload Photo: file size not more than 25 KB in JPG or JPEG format only
Step 3: Submission of TANCET Online Application Form:
- After successful submission, candidates must take a printout of the online application form.
- The candidate need not send the application copy to Anna University.
- The candidate must note the unique application number mentioned on the application form.
Application Process for B.Tech:
Candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for TNEA Application Form:
- Open the official website.
- Click on “TNEA Application Form”.
- Read the instruction carefully & click on “Proceed” button.
- Click on “New User Registration”.
- Fill the basic details & click on “Register” button.
- Now, candidates have to enter ‘User ID’ & ‘Password’ & click on “Log in” button.
- Fill the complete application form.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the TNEA online application form.
Admission process at Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College, Chennai
Admission Process for MBA, M.Tech:
- Candidates, who have qualified in GATE/TANCET, can apply for the counselling and subsequent admissions.
- TANCA is the process of admission to M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. degree programmes offered in the University Departments/Constituent Colleges, Government, Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Self-financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu through single window counselling.
- Eligible candidates must attend the counselling in person as per the specified schedule.
- They must get their documents verified before paying the counselling fee and admission fee.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college on the date specified and complete the admission formalities by paying the balance fee.
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- The selection of candidates in various engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu on the basis of marks obtained in class 12th & entrance exam.
- After passing the entrance test, candidates have to apply for the counselling procedure.
- The counselling will be conducted through online process by exam conducting authority.
- It is necessary for each student to register in the counselling procedure.
- Without registration, no admission will be permitted in B.Tech Courses.
- candidates have to choose the option of branches & colleges at the time of counselling procedure.
- On the basis of entrance test score, 12th score, filled choice & availability of seats, the seat will be allotted to the candidates