MDI Gurgaon Admission
MDI GURGAON ADMISSION
MDI Gurgaon admission 2022 has commenced for the academic year. Interested candidates can apply for admission via the official website of MDI Gurgaon. MDI Gurgaon PG admission 2022 offers PGDM, PGDM-HRM/ PGDM-IB courses.
Table of Contents
HIGHLIGHTS OF MDI GURGAON ADMISSION
The highlights of Management Development Institute Gurgaon's admission are given below.
|Type of Institute
||PGDM, PGDM-HRM, PGDM-IB, PGDM (NMP), PGDM (EMP), PGDM Energy Management, PGDM (PPM)
||CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ UGC-JRF
|Mode of Exam
||Entrance Exam and GDPI
MDI GURGAON ENTRANCE EXAMS
- MDI Gurgaon PGDM admission is made based on academic merit, an entrance exam, group discussion, and personal interview rounds. The candidates must appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT). The shortlisted candidates will be called for a group discussion and personal interview round at one of the centres. Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, and Mumbai
- The selection process for PGDM-NMP admission 2022 involves the entrance test and interview round. The applicants will be shortlisted based on GMAT scores and performance in a personal interview.
- The selection process for PGDM-PPM is made purely based on all eligibility requirements and merit basis.
- The admission process for PGDM-EMP is made through MDI Test, CAT, or GMAT entrance exams.
- For admission to FPM/EFPM, all candidates need to appear for CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE or UGC-JRF. Shortlisted candidates must appear for the interview round (Online or offline at MDI Campus, Gurgaon).
MDI GURGAON PG ADMISSIONS
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two-year full-time programme. MDI offers PG Diploma in Management with various specializations. The final admission involves an entrance examination, group discussion, and a personal interview.
||Human Resource Management, International Business
MDI Gurgaon PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates applying for PGDM admission are required to have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation. The candidates appearing for the final examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible to apply. Candidates with a minimum of 1-year work experience can also apply.
- The candidates applying for PGDM-NMP must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation. The candidate should have work experience of a minimum of 5 years.
- The officers of All India Services, Central Services (Organized & unorganized, technical & non-technical), officers of the State Civil Services (SCS)/ Non-State Civil Services (Non-SCS), and faculty members of State Administrative Training Institutes are eligible to apply for admission to PGDM-PPM.
- The Executives or Managers of Public, Private, and Government Undertakings and State and Central Government Departments along with entrepreneurs from family businesses are eligible to apply for PGDM-EMP.
- The candidates applying for FPM/EFPM are required to have at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline recognized by AIU/ AICTE.
MDI GURGAON PG APPLICATION PROCESS
- The candidates need to apply online for MDI Gurgaon admission 2022 and follow the instructions given in the MDI Gurgaon application session. The applicants have to apply for their respective entrance exams also. The college invites applications for the PGDM course in Human Resource Management and International Business. The last day to apply for the course is on November 26. The admission fee must be paid as per the MDI Gurgaon fee structure.
- MDI Gurgaon application form is available on the official website. The applicants must apply through the website for the online application. All candidates must meet the eligibility requirements before applying.
Documents Required for Application Process
The candidates must have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number and keep the following documents ready while applying.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheets
- Post-graduation Marksheets (If any)
- Entrance exam scorecard
- A scanned photograph and signature of 2.5*3 cm and 10 kb to 500 kb in jpeg or jpg format
Steps to Apply for MDI Gurgaon Admission 2022
The aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online. Refer to the below steps to apply for MDI Gurgaon admission 2022.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MDI Gurgaon
- Step 2: Click on the online application form
- Step 3: Fill in a valid email ID and click proceed
- Step 4: Register by filling in all details and proceed
- Step 5: Login and fill out the application form
- Step 6: Pay the application fees of INR 3000 via Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking
- Step 7: Print out the fee receipt and application form for future reference
MDI GURGAON ADMISSION HELPLINE #ADMISSION_YEAR
The contact details for MDI Gurgaon admission are given below. For further guidance or assistance regarding MDI Gurgaon admission 2022, contact the following.
|MDI Gurgaon Contact Details
||Block C, Sukhrali, Sector 17, Gurugram, Haryana 122007
|| 91-124-4560555/ 666