Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College and Hospital, [MKCGMCAH] Berhampur Admission 2022

  • Berhampur, Odisha
  • 4.3

    Placements & Internships

    4.6

    Fees and Scholarship

    4.4

    Academics & Faculty

    4.3

    College Infrastructure

    4.1

    Clubs & Associations

    4.4

    (7)
Updated On - Dec 14, 2021

Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College and Hospital, [MKCGMCAH] Berhampur Admission Highlights

Courses Exams Accepted Admission Form
MBBS [Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery] NEET

MD [Doctorate of Medicine] NEET

MS [Master of Surgery] -

Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College and Hospital, [MKCGMCAH] Berhampur Reviews

Overall Rating (Out of 5)

4.3

Based on 7 Verified Reviews

Distribution of Rating

>4-5 star

7

>3-4 star

0

>2-3 star

0

1-2 star

0

Component Rating (Out of 5)

Placements & Internships

4.6

Fees and Scholarship

4.4

Academics & Faculty

4.3

College Infrastructure

4.1

Clubs & Associations

4.4

AMBIKA | M.B.B.S., batch of 2024

Reviewed on May 17, 2019

  • 4.5
  • Admission 4.5
Admission

I am pursuing MBBS course in the college and I have been selected on the basis of marks secured in NEET-2018. To be eligible to study MBBS you must have to secure at least 50 percent marks in 12th qualifying examination having subjects English, Physics , Chemistry and Biology. In order to get a seat in the college you will have to score a minimum marks of 530+ with all India Rank around 10000. However, this is for the seats of State Quota (85%). The rest 15% seats filled by All India Counselling in which marks should be around 550. The college has 250 seats for MBBS and is located in an extremely good and convenient place in the city of Brahmapur. The climate is good as it is near the sea beach and food quality is better. There are many places for refreshments also. The college has highly qualified Doctors and tutors . The teaching quality and examination pattern is worthy of knowledge and one can easily get to learn many stuffs depict the hard course of MBBS . The campus is one of the largest campus of India and it has great influx of patients. Overall, it is an excellent institution for gaining knowledge and having a good memory far after the professional life.

Bcx | M.B.B.S., batch of 2018

Reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

  • 4
  • Admission 4
Admission
  • Eligibility must be Obtaining 50% aggregate (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) marks in higher secondary examination from any recognised university.
  • Qualifying Entrance examination- NEET/AIPMT.
  • Cutoff- 500 out of 720.
  • Admission procedures- After securing a rank candidate is given choice to fill his application form online and then candidate lock his choices in online counselling.
  • After getting an allotted seat in any medical college across India, the candidate has to appear before the administration department of that allotted college and submit the necessary documents.
  • After verification, the candidate gets admitted to that college by paying the annual fee.
  • Xerox copies of documents are kept in the college and original documents are returned to the candidate after admission process ends.

Satirth | M.B.B.S., batch of 2018

Reviewed on Nov 17, 2016

  • 4
  • Admission 4
Admission
  • I wrote for NEET exams in the year 2013. I got a rank of 6219 in it. My state rank was 290. My marks were 484 . Cut off for mbbs in Odisha in 2013 was 450.
  • Eligibility for general boys is that they must not be above 25 years and must have passed class 12 with biology as a subject

Sunil | M.B.B.S., batch of 2016

Reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

  • 5
  • Admission 5
Admission
  • Eligibility criteria for joining the Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College and Hospital, [MKCGMCAH] Berhampur is passing the AIPMT exam to get admission in the college.
  • The course fee is Rs 30,000 during admission and Rs. 18,666.50 per year up to 5 years.

Aiswarya | M.B.B.S., batch of 2016

Reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

  • 4.5
  • Admission 4.5
Admission
  • Eligibility criteria for joining Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College and Hospital is a minimum of 50% in 12th board.
  • Through clearing AIPMT exam to get admission in the college.
  • The cut-off near about 70% in AIPMT.

Dev Dulal | M.B.B.S., batch of 2018

Reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

  • 5
  • Admission 5
Admission

60% aggregate in the 12th board for general and 50% and 55% for others seat is allocated according to candidate's state rank or all India rank via online or offline NEET AIIMS Usually above 510 out of 720 is the cutoff mark.

Nityananda | M.B.B.S., batch of 2023

Reviewed on Jul 01, 2019

  • 4
  • Admission 4
Admission

Should be 10+2 pass having Science. Clear NEET exam with average marks being 550 above.

View All Reviews

Explore Nearby Colleges View All

Loading...