MIT School of Business, [MITSOB] Pune, was founded under the umbrella of MIT Group of Institutions, Pune. It comprises of 63 Institutions and over 65000 students from India and abroad. The institute has been imparting quality and value-based universal education for over three decades. The college was established in 1987 and approved by AICTE.
The Group of MIT Institutions are spread all across Maharashtra and are engaged in providing the quality education from graduate level to postgraduate level. MIT-School of Business has adopted the Case Study based learning method which is pioneered by Harvard Business School. This method provides conceptual learning and it has a practical and interactive methodology that requires a high level of participation by faculty and students alike.
MIT-SOB is an institute which gives the quality education. The college has played a significant role in the career development of students. The alumni of the college have established a niche career for themselves. It believes in an all-round education, enrichment, and to reach the career goals envisaged by the students. The MITSOB Admission is available for only PGDM Program.
MIT School of Business, [MITSOB] Pune Quick Links:
MIT School of Business, [MITSOB] Pune Highlights:
Year of Establishment
|All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
|Auditorium, Hostel, Labs, Canteen, Sports, Transport, Library
|S.No. 123, B-Wing, Saraswati Vishwa Building, MIT Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune - 411038, India.
||MAEERs MIT School of Business Fees
MIT School of Business, [MITSOB] Pune Infrastructure Facilities:
- The College has a Computer Lab which has IT services such as email, access to the web, research, teaching, and administrative applications.
- The lab also includes telecommunications, library services, and systems.
- The lab is connected with 2MB/s Lease line which ensures the 24 Hrs of Internet Connectivity.
- A dedicated Internet Center is available for students to use.
- MIT-SOB houses a centrally air-conditioned computer laboratory with the latest computer hardware/ software.
- All the students carry their own Laptops issued by the Institute to work with it.
- The lab caters to the facility of online Teaching and Practical.
- The campus is Wi-Fi enabled, with a speed of 100 mbps at 24 Hrs basis.
- The college has a huge library with total 20968 books, 72 national and 8 international journals.
- The non-book material includes CDs, Simulator, Library Software, CDs with Books, e-Books, and e-Journals.
- The cafeteria has a wide variety of refreshments and snacks.
Outdoor and Recreation Facilities:
- The college has an active sports club, which organizes both indoor as well as outdoor sports.
- MIT also has a playground for sports like cricket and football where intra-college tournaments are organized on regular basis.
- The Institute has an in-house facility for sports like box cricket, table tennis, chess, etc.
- The college has made a fitness centre for the students to be fit.
- The gym is fully equipped with modern machines and other equipments.
- The college provides the students with a yoga centre which helps them to relax
- The Yoga center has a trainer who helps the students reach meditative peace.
- The college has a trained fitness expert for the students who teaches them about karate.
- It gives the students both a healthy body and mind.
MIT School of Business, [MITSOB] Pune Rankings:
- MITSOB is ranked in the Platinum Category by AICTE and CII Survey.
- Ranked 26 in Private west Zone B- School
- Ranked 47th Top B-School of India.
- Rated 'AAA' in Top B-School
- Ranked 67th top Private B-School in India.
- Ranked 92 in Top Management Schools.
- Rated A-5 in Super League Category.
- It was ranked in 11th place in India by Higher Education Review "Beyond IIMs B-School Survey in 2014"
- Graded A++ by Business India B-School Survey in 2013-14
- Ranked AA Category by Career 360 B-School Survey in 2013
- Ranked 36th in All India Ranking & First in Curriculum and Pedagogy by Discovery Educational Portal MBA by Choice in 2013-14
- Ranked at 9th place among Outstanding B-Schools of Excellence in India
- Ranked 44th in All India Rankings by MBA Universe B School Survey in 2013-14
- Ranked 25th in the 'Placements in National Average Salary Category' by Go Getter [Go Air] B-School Placement Survey in 2013
- It was ranked in Top 50 for Placement Performance by Business Today [India Today] in 2013-14
MIT School of Business, [MITSOB] Pune Placements:
- MIT School of Business Pune Placements understand the current requirements and prepare the students with the necessary skills.
- The placements make them used to the latest technology, expose them to new strategies, and provide them with high-class training, preparing them for the upcoming challenges.
- MITSOB Placement cell updates the students with current affairs, ensures they have enough practice for the aptitude test, and develops their individual abilities to communicate fluently, and effectively.
- The cell organizes the Industrial Visits and Guest Lectures to make the students get real-time learning.
- The cell invites the companies for the on-campus placements.
- Some of the top recruiters include Zomato, Nestle, Hyper City, HDFC Bank, etc.