About Lenora College of Engineering, [LCE] East Godavari
History of Lenora College of Engineering
Lenora College of EngineeringLenora College of Engineering, East Godavari was established in the year 2000. It is dedicated to provide contemporary and quality training, education and research facilities to its students in newly evolving research areas or the augmentation of human resource. It is focused towards evolving technical competencies so that it remains among the reputed and well-equipped global institutions. The college is approved by AICTE.
- Basic Sciences & Humanities(BS&H)
- Computer Science.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Elctronics
- Electronics & Communication
- Information Technology
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seeking admmission can follow these simple steps :
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on the website .
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking..
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
Ph.No : 1800 425 2375
Address: Lenora College of Engineering, Rampachodavarm-533288, East Godavary District, Andhra Pradesh