Eligibility criteria at KNS Institute of Technology, [KNSIT] Bangalore
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have a pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories.
Application Process at KNS Institute of Technology, [KNSIT] Bangalore
Application Process for B.Tech:
- The candidates must download the application form from the official website of the college.
- The application form is available for download at "Apply now" link under "admissions" tab.
- The candidates must fill in all the mandatory details.
- Then they must send the same with photocopies of your marks cards. 10th 12th in case of UG; 10th, 12th & graduation in the case of PG to the address given below with a DD of Rs. 500/- made in the favor of KNSIT payable at Bangalore.
Hegde Nagar, Kogilu Road,
Tirumenahalli, Yelahanka Hobli,
Bangalore - 560 064
Phone: 080-28567955, 28567957
RTGs Account Transfer:
- KNSMCT Account Number - 417841838
- IFSC Code - IDIB000T135
- Bank Name - Indian Bank,(Branch-Thirumenahalli)
- Branch Code - 01772
For further assistance the candidates must contact:
+91 99000 33935
+91 99000 33939
Admission Process at KNS Institute of Technology, [KNSIT] Bangalore
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- The Application form should be filled completely and correctly and handed over to the office.
- There would be an interview scheduled for the candidate.
- Selected candidates shall be enrolled on payments of the fees as per the Fee Structure.
- The outstation students need to download the application form & send it across to the college address mentioned on the form.
- Incomplete application form will be considered as not valid.
- A telephonic interview would be conducted, however, it will be valid only after the application form reaches the admission cell.
- Selected candidates will be informed and shall be enrolled on payments of the fees as per the “Fee Structure”.
- All the candidates will have to submit original certificates at the time of admission.
- The admission is subjected to Visvesvaraya Technological University Approval.