About Khalsa College, [KC] Amritsar:
Khalsa College the premier-most institute of higher learning, was established by the leaders of the Singh Sabha Movement in 1892. They were inspired by the lofty ideals of the great Gurus. They planned it to be a growing institution which would strive forever to achieve high degree of excellence of mind and body for the welfare of the youth. The architectural grandeur of its buildings and layout of its campus clearly demonstrate the “will” of the founders.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 (Science) exam of PSEB/CBSE/ICSE with 40% marks.
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the (a) above by the GNDU (with at least 40% marks in science group)
- The admission will be based on the Entrance Test conducted by Khalsa College Amritsar and the marks obtained in 10+2 class.
- The selection will be done on the basis of entrance test
- The merit list of the selected candidates will be out on the website.
- Principal has the right to reject admission of the candidates who applied for provisional admission before the declaration of their result
- Students admitted provisionally to any class are required to submit the original certificate of the lower examination passed within 30 days of the admission for the issue of University Registration Number to confirm admission by the university. In the case of non-compliance of the same, the admission of the student shall stand canceled automatically and the dues paid by the student shall not be refunded.
- If a student makes a false declaration or conceals any information in the Admission Form, his/her admission to the college shall stand canceled without any notice as soon as the false declaration or concealed information is detected.Thecasemaybehandedovertothepolice
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate if he is satisfied that the refusal is in the interest of the college.
- A student must abide by the undertaking submitted (if any) at the time of admission, failing which his admission will stand canceled.