Asked By: Anonymous 02 Jun 2016
1)Students seeking admission to the Bachelor Degree Course are required to pass the Intermediate Examination of a Board/ University established or incorporated by Law, or any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent to.
2) Students must have obtained 45% marks in the subject concerned for applying Honours Course.
3) I.Sc. or I.Com. Examinations passed students are also eligible for the admission to the B.A (Honours/General) Course, if have passed with a minimum of 45% of marks in the aggregate.
4) I.A. or I.Sc. Examinations passed students are also eligible for the admission to the Com. (Honours/General) Course, if have passed with a minimum of 50% of marks in the aggregate.
Rules and Regulations
(1) 75 % attendance is compulsory to appear in the university examinations.
(2) Notice Board should be observed regularly.
(3) Registration form must be filled up & submitted along with admission form in the 1st year of intermediate & graduation.
(4) Students are required to keep their identity card with them while in the college campus.
(5) Library books must be returned well in time.
(6) Ragging is a punishable offence in the college campus as per the direction of Hon’ble Supreme Court.
(7) Use of mobile is restricted in the college campus.
Answer By: Getmyuni
03 Jun 2016