Eligibility Criteria at Kamala Institute of Technology & Science, [KITS] Karimnagar:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 / Intermediate or its equivalent examinations.
- The regional students should have qualified admission test known as EAMCET. The qualifying marks for EAMCET will be decided by the Telangana Government.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- The candidates should have passed B.E / B.Tech or its equivalent examination.
- The candidates should have qualified admission test PGECET / GATE.
Application Process at Kamala Institute of Technology & Science, [KITS] Karimnagar:
Application Process for B.Tech and M.Tech:
- The candidates can get the application form online for the preferred courses from the official website.
- The regional candidates who are aspiring to take B.Tech have to apply for EAMCET qualifying examination.
- The candidates can get the application form in person from the college.
Stepwise Application Form:
Step 1: The candidates have to go through the following website to fetch the application form.
Step 2: The resultant home page is as follows and the candidates have to go through the Academics section.
Step 3: The candidates have to click on the given link to download application form.
Step 4: The resultant application form appear as follows and candidates have to fill in the details as follows.
Step 5: Continue filling the form as follows.
Step 6: Continue filling the details as follows.
Step 7: The candidates have to fill the declaration form at the end.
Admission Process at Kamala Institute of Technology & Science, [KITS] Karimnagar:
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- The regional candidates will be selected on the basis of rank obtained in EAMCET and merit in previous qualifying examinations.
- The management candidates selection will be done on the basis of guidelines issued by the Government.
Admission Process for M.Tech:
- The selection of candidates is strictlyon the basis of merit in admission test and qualifying examination.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate Memorandum of Marks.
- Memorandum of Marks of B.Tech or equivalent.
- Degree Certificate of B.Tech or Equivalent.
- Study certificates from SSC to B.Tech.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (Other than JNTU, Hyderabad).
- GATE/PGECET Score card (If any).
- The candidates have to submit 3 Nos. color photographs.
- The candidates who secured their Degree from other than Andhra Pradesh Universities are to submit Equivalent Certificate.