Scholarships at Jagan Institute of Management Studies, [JIMS Rohini] New Delhi:
JIMS Rohini offers two types of Scholarships:
- Scholarships based on past academic record
- Scholarships based on performance during the program
Scholarship Based on Past Academic Record:
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini offers merit cum performance-based scholarship to the students with good academic records in the past.
- Students must be able to maintain stipulated merit in the trimester exams.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 70% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation without any gap.
- For B.Com stream, the candidates must have scored 60% in the graduation.
- The scholarship amount is 1 Lakh which will be paid in 6 instalments.
Scholarships based on performance during the program:
- Jims Rohini offers scholarships to students based on their academic performance in every trimester final exams.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate in the respective Trimester examination without any back papers.
- They must also have at least 75% attendance (aggregate) in the respective Trimester.
- This scholarship is awarded to only Top 3 students.