About Islamia Karimia College, [IKC] Indore
Islamia Karimia College, Indore, has been running by Islamia Karimia Society, which in itself is a milestone in the field of education. It has been giving its unhindered contribution for the last years. Above all Islamia Karimia Society has completed a glorious tenure of 110 years since its inception.
The foundation of the college was laid in 1962 by Dr. Zakir Hussain (the then Vice-President of India) I.K.College is affiliated by Devi Ahilya vishwavidyala A Grade University and runs its classes at Big and prime location at palasia in Indore.
I.K. college has been running successfully different streams Computers, Science, Commerece, Arts and Literature classe regular which is incliding classes of B.Sc.- Computer Science, Biology, Maths., Micro-Biology, M.Sc. in Maths and Chemistry. In Commerece department there are many classes running successfully - B.Com. Plain, B.Com. Computer Applications and M.Com., furthermore department of arts running the classe of B.A.- History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Urdu. and M.A.- Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Urdu.
The labs are well-equipped with modern facilities and computer lab has Internet broad band and WIFI connectivity. The Computer Department time to time offers professionals and job-oriented courses. In 1994, I.K. College has been chosen by U.G.C. amongst seventy colleges from all over india to run the vocational training programmes.
I.K. College has also excelled in sports and co-curricular activities. There are independent units ofN.C.C. and N.S.S. The college is at the fore-front in the field of sports. We have many championship to our credit and host many inter collegiat tournaments. The College has well equipped library, The University result of the college has been very good.
I.K. College also provides facility of separate classes exclusively for girls in B.A., B.Com., B.Com (Computer Application) and B.Sc.-Computer Science, Biology, Maths, Microbiology at its Palasia GPO Campus. Bus Facility for girls is also available.
I have met more than six hundred thousand children. from all parts of our country. They asked :
Mr. President, you saw us smile, when we were five year old. We smiled because we were blossoming innocently.When we came to our teens, smiles slowly faded away and the signs of conceren appeard. You said that it is because of our anxiety about our future. This anxiety, almost took away our smiles.
When e complete our education, the top most questions in our mind were,what would I do after my education ? Will get employment ? Our parents who have spent all their savings on our education, also share the same concern. Mr. President, Will I get proper employment and be able to contribute to India, to make it a 'Developed Nation' ? Their questions really made me to think and "think"....
- To Provide Opportunity of professional education to the aspiring students.
- To facilitate the students with high level conceptual, descriptive abilities.
- To provide anextensive and creative vision to secure an identity n the society.
- To develop an eminent media personnel with educational & practical proficiency.
- Developing ideal skills of professionalism through their courses.
- Overseas job opportunities available for the deserving candidates.
- To equip the studetns with high level of conceptual, analytical and managerial abilities.
- To inculcate professional culture in the students and provide opportunities for their overall personality development.
- To provide effective inputs to the industry n the form of skilled and talented professionals to meet the new challenges of the growing economy.
- Application for Admission shall be made on the prescribed form attached with the prospectus. This can be sought from the college office.
- Fees have to be deposited only through a Bank pay order / D.D. / Crossed cheque payable to Principal I.K. College Indore, Cash will not be accepted. Students should submit their Bank pay order / D.D. / Crossed cheque personally at the office & not at any other place person.
- Minimum 45 Percentage marks for B.Com. I and 50 Percent marks for B.Sc. I, B.B.A., M.A., M.Com. minimum 55 percent marks is compulory for computer science , computer maint., M.Sc. (Chemistry and Maths) Electronics and M.C.M.
- Preference shall be given to english medium student in computer science & BBA.
- All new students must bring with them their school leavng or transfer certificate and a copy of the Marksheet or Degree signed by the Headmaster or Principal of the School or College last attended by them. Students from other Universited shall have to bring the migration certificate of the last University attended.
- Students coming from out of Madhya Pradesh will have to submit the Eligibility Certificate from Devi Ahilya University along with the document.
- All Students must show the original at the office which after verification shall be returned to the applicants.
- No Students having criminal case pending against him/her in the court of Law shall be eligible for admission in the college.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant should be submitted along with the application form. One will be used for identity card and the other for the application form.
- Foreign students shall have to produce an authentic Medical Certificate from Devi Ahiylya University and students visa.
- When the student have filled in their admission form supplimented with all necessary documents as mentioned above, they will have to face in interview with the principal or his nominee after which the list of students admitted shall be put on the college Notice Board.
- Students whose conduct has been unsatisfactory in the past will not be given admission to the college. The right admission in all cases lies with the principal.
- All students are hereby informed (other then general class) that at the time of admission they must submit their scholarship form before 14th after the given date, form will not be accepted in any case.
- A facility on Railway Concession strictly will be given on the basis of the permanent address that is mentioned on the identity card and admission form of the candidate.
- Enrolment form and Computer Form will be available to the students with the University examination from, while filling them students will not commit any mistake.
- Foreign students : It is compulsory for all new foreign students to pay an additional registration fees Rs. 1000/- and old students will have to pay Rs. 500/- at stationary charges.
- Fees for scecond copy of Identity card is Rs. 20/-(Twenty Only)
- Seventy five percent attendance is compulsory under university rules. Any candidate short of attendance will not be allowed to appear in the University examination.
- There will be half yearly examination for all classes.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. All Receipts should be preserved.
- To ensure entry in the college and to remain students of it, it is necessary that payment of fees and attendance be regular.
- FREE SHIP is granted on the basis of Merit, Financial condition, satisfactory conduct with 75% attendance.
- Student aid funds Voluntary contribution towards this fund are requested from students and well wishers.
- University reserve all rights to decide examination centre. Students leaving college after admission and before filing up examination form must inform the principal in writing and clear all dues to date and return the N.CC. Kit.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone : +91-731-2565112, 2560234
Fax : +91-731-2560234
Email Address : [email protected]