Infrastructure Facilities at IES's Management College and Research Centre, [IESMCRC] Mumbai:
- The campus of the college is located at the suburbs Bandra in Mumbai. One can reach at this institute by road, Western Express Highway, Swami Vivekanand Road, BKC and Western and Harbour Railways.
- The college spreads over 6014 sq.mt area.
- IES MCRC has state-of-the-art classrooms. All the classrooms are spacious and are air-conditioned.
- The classrooms are equipped with LCD display, computer, internet and sound systems.
Information Resource Centre:
- The information centre at this college caters the literature needs of students, faculty, research scholars and other members of the institute.
- The library is furnished, air-conditioned and Wi-Fi enabled. It has a seating capacity of 130. It also has a room for discussion.
- The library has more than 18500 books. It has more than 7000 E-Journals and E-books.
- IES MCRC also has a Digital Library Section.
- The college has two huge computer laboratories.
- It is equipped with HP ProLiant packaged cluster, DL380 G4 servers, XEON processors, HP SERVER and DL360 G6 Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5504 processor.
- The campus is well connected with the internet.
- The auditorium is named Manik Sabhagriha.
- It is a centrally air-conditioned auditorium with the seating capacity of 800.
- It is well-equipped with all the modern facilities and used for conferences and seminars.
- The campus offers many recreational facilities for the students.
- Students are provided with facilities for playing indoor and outdoor games.
- Indoor games like Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, etc are available on campus while outdoor games like Cricket, Volleyball etc are played on hired grounds.
- The cafeteria is for major informal discussion place among students during their breaks.
- The cafeteria is well maintained with delicious food.
- IES MCRC has tie-up with CCD which provides food and beverages in the campus.
- This institute encourages students to organize many events and activities. This helps the students to become better professionals.
- There are student clubs such as Market Makerz, in-FIN-it-IES (Finance Club), HR Matrix (HR Club). These clubs allow students to organize many competitions, presentations, guest lectures, etc.
- IES MCRC encourages its students to participate in many community development services.
- CSR projects and RYTHM are the cells which undertake community development services.
Centre of Excellence:
- The centre was launched with the intention of grooming the students to become leaders and entrepreneurs.
- This centre organises visits research-based projects, guest lectures, student competitions and interaction with entrepreneurs.
ACME of Corporate Excellence:
- This platform allows foreign institutions to get to know about the workings of corporate India.
- It acts as an interface between IES and various corporate houses.
- It helps foreign students to interact directly with leaders of industry in India and gain insights about the functioning of the Indian industries.