Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is located in Chandigarh. The college is completely governed by the rules framed by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Chandigarh and is under control of Directorate of Collegiate Education, Higher Education Department. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital has emerged as the most innovative educational institutions in the state of Panjab. At Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, the passion of the students is also taken into account along with the education of the students. This enables the students to gain theoretical and practical skills that would help them face the challenges of the real world. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital provides state of the art facilities to its students which helps them to inspire creativity, promote collaboration, and encourage innovation.
Homoeopathic Medical College Quick Links:
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Admission 2021
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital imparts education through a 5-½ year's Degree Course (4 professionals of 1 + 1 +1+1 ½ years) in Homoeopathy (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery - BHMS) including 1-year compulsory internship which is recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi and is affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh. The students undergo Clinical Training in various Departments in the Govt. Multispecialty Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh, as well as in the hospital attached to the college. For training in the post-mortem, arrangements have been made in the Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Sector-32, Chandigarh, civil hospital, manimajra. polyclinic, sector 22 Chandigarh. Medical Camps are arranged in the rural areas regularly for imparting training in community health to the interns as well as to the students.
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital UG Admission 2021
The UG course offered by the college is of 5 years. The course is offered in the stream of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery- BHMS including 1-year compulsory internship which is recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi and is affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Homoeopathic Medical College UG Admission- Eligibility, Fees and Admission Criteria
The course fee is INR 1,41,724 per annum plus University Charges. The following table will give a clear image of the course eligibility.
- Every candidate seeking admission should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019 & not older than 25 years.
- Candidates applying under Scheduled Caste category are required to submit the certificate regarding their category in the prescribed form (Appendix – 1) which must be signed only by officers mentioned in the form. Signatures of any other officer will not be accepted & such applications will be rejected.
- Reservation for (Person with Disability) has been provided for persons
i.e. 01 seat (1st preference to the candidates suffering from locomotor disabilities of lower limbs between 50 % to 70%, 2nd preference will be given to the candidates suffering from locomotor disabilities of lower limbs between 40% to 50% in case no suitable candidate from 50% to 70% disability is available). (Appendix II).
- Applicant will be made under the criteria laid down by the Chandigarh Administration / Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Blind (including colour blind) deaf and or dumb candidates shall not be allowed admission in the Course.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in April 2020 from a recognized board “Body” Council or any other examination recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Punjab University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English and has qualified the entrance test shall be eligible to join the first year class of the course.
- The candidates who were placed under compartment in 10+2 examination in 2020 are not eligible.
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Application Form 2021
Just like any other college Homoeopathic Medical College also has its own admission guidelines. Following are the guidelines followed by the college:
- The admitted student will fill up the admission form of this college and complete other formalities as per colleges regulations.
- The fee is to be paid on the spot on the day of the admission.
- Candidates who fail to appear for counselling on the specified date & time will not be considered.
- Any seat(s) left vacant against the reserved categories shall be de-reserved and added to the general category seats at the end of the admission process for the reserved categories.
- In case the information furnished or certificates/documents submitted are found to be fake or the candidate is found to have withheld or concealed information in the application form, notwithstanding legal action under the law of the land his / her admission shall stand cancelled and the fee deposited shall be forfeited.
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Admission Helpline:
|Homoeopathic Medical College Contact Details
||M‐671, Sector 26, Chandigarh
Other Trending Colleges for Admission: