Guru Nanak Dev University offers various courses in the fields of science, management, arts, planning, information technology, environment, and architecture. All the GNDU admissions and cut offs are based on the below entrance exams:
- B.Tech admissions occur on the basis of entrance test scores/ JEE Main
- M.Tech admissions occur on the basis of GATE scores or merit in the entrance test of the university.
- MBA admissions occur on the basis of entrance test scores.
- B.Arch admissions occur on the basis of NATA score and qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- M.Phil/ Ph.D. admissions are based on the merit in the entrance test of the university.
Guru Nanak Dev University Cut Off
The JNU-CEEB round 1 cut off for the year 2018 for the M.Sc course at GNDU is mentioned below.