Era's Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, [ELMCAH] Lucknow Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Era's Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, [ELMCAH] Lucknow:
- The College has 6 lecture theatres.
- Each theatre has a different seating capacity the minimum of which is 180 and maximum is 600.
- The theatres at Era's Lucknow Medical College and Hospital are fully air-conditioned.
- All the lecture theatres are equipped with ultra-modern audio-visual teaching aids like LCD projectors, etc.
- An excellent, resourceful, fully air-conditioned and digitalized library with a built-up area of 40,000 sq. feet is available.
- It has a capacity of 500 in five reading halls and two computer labs.
- There are more than 15,038 books, including medical textbooks and reference books
- The library subscribes to 150 Indian and 125 International journals along with 1400 international online journals.
- Medical CDs are available for interactive consultation.
- Internet facility is available to students and faculty members.
- The College provides separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The rooms are equipped with necessary amenities.
- Rooms are offered on a twin-sharing basis.
- The rooms are very spacious and have a study table each.
- Each hostel has a dining hall and common room with TV, music system and other indoor facilities.
- The hostel provides food from the hostel mess.
- The College is having two separate computer labs with 50 computers
- The computers are used by the faculty and the students to browse the internet and access online books and e-journals.
- The College has a biometrics attendance system.
- The College has a cafeteria that caters to both the students and the teachers.
- The College provides facilities for various sports.
- The College also has a gymnasium.
Talk to Experts