Scholarships at Dwarkadas Jamnadas Sanghvi College of Engineering:
Minorities Development Department of Government of Maharashtra offers the Scholarship with Max. Amount of Rs.25,000/- for pursuing Professional and Technical Education for the economically weaker and meritorious students belonging to Buddhist, Christian, Parsi, Jain, Muslim, Sikh, and Jews minority communities.
- Applicant should be Domicile of Maharashtra State and should have Passed S.S.C from Maharashtra State.
- Applicant should have any other scholarship and stipend.
- The total annual income of the family should not be more than 6 lakhs.
- Documents such as Photograph, Educational Certificate, Proof of permanent residence, Aadhaar Card Number (UID Number ), Bank Account Number is needed for applying for the scholarship.
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies
- JRD Tata Scholarship
- Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarship
- MahaDBT Scholarship