Eligibility Criteria of B.Ed at Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidya Pratishthan Society\'s, [DDYPVPS] Pune:
- Candidate should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree/ Master Degree in Science, Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce from any recognized University.
- Candidate must have scored 50% marks.
- Candidate for Bachelor in Engineering/ Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics of any recognized University have at least 55% marks.
- S.C./ S.T./ V.J.N.T./ O.B.C./ P.W.D. category candidates must have scored 45% marks as per the Maharashtra State Government Rules.
- Candidate must pass the common entrance test (CET).
- The test contains Mental Ability, Teacher Attitude, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- The medium of the test will be Marathi /English only.
Eligibility Criteria of M.Ed.:
- Candidate should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University as equivalent (B.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed., B.El.Ed., .B.Ed (Physical Education).
- The undergraduate degree should have obtained at least 50% marks.
- Reservation and relaxation for SC/ ST/ VJNT/ OBC/ PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Central/ State Government whichever is applicable.
- The medium of instruction of this program is either English or Marathi.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Elementary Education:
- Candidate must have 80% attendance it is compulsory for every student.
- Candidates should take 18 lessons for first year & 20 lessons for the second year.
- For the first year, 300 marks are reserved for theory and 700 for practicals.
- In the second year, 280 marks are reserved for theory paper and 720 for practical
- All candidate must do practical work which is compulsory for every student.
Application Process for B.Ed, M.Ed and Diploma in Elementary Education at Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidya Pratishthan Society\'s, [DDYPVPS] Pune:
Stepwise instruction for the application process:
Step 1: Candidates have to go through the link given below to visit the official website.
Step 2: Candidate must visit the home page of the official website.
Step 3: Candidate should fill the application form as directed.
- Candidate should choose their specified course.
- Candidate should fill up the personal details like Name, Parents Name.
- Candidate should mention their Gender.
- Candidate should mention correct Email or Contact No.
- Candidate should select the Nationality, cast, religion.
- Candidate must upload their recent photograph, signature.
Step 4: Candidate should submit the Application form along with the Application fee.
Admission Process for B.Ed, M.Ed at Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidya Pratishthan Society\'s, [DDYPVPS] Pune:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following aspects:
- Overall Academic Performance.
- Common Entrance Test score.
Admission Process for Diploma at Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidya Pratishthan Society\'s, [DDYPVPS] Pune:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit.
The required document at the time of admission:
- Original mark-sheets of S.S.C. and H.S.C.
- Original passing certificate of S.S.C.
- Original Leaving Certificate. H.S.C.
- Caste Certificate.