Infrastructural Facilities at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, [DCRUST] Sonepat:
- The Campus sprawls over 273 acres of land.
- There are four distinct zones: Academic, Residences, Hostels and Recreational.
Know More about DCRUST Details
- The DCRUST University Library has a seating capacity of 500 members.
- The Library has a 54,480 books and other reading materials and 343 e-books.
- The University Library subscribes 101 printed Indian Journals. It also subscribes 67 Magazines and 19 Newspapers to cater the needs of users for current awareness and leisure reading.
- The University has also access to two databases i.e. ISID and JCCC through INFLIBNET.
University Computer Center:
- The University Computer Centre (UCC) manages the Central Computing and Networking facilities for the University community.
- The UCC is having dedicated 1GB National Knowledge Network (NKN) connectivity for Internet access.
- University is having 1500 Nodes Wired Network and Wi-Fi connectivity in Hostels & Guest House over 10G OFC backbones.
- The Central Workshop is spread in 6000 Sq. Mtr. area and mainly comprised of a Machine shop, CNC Machine Shop, Welding Shop, Fitting Shop, Forging Shop, Sheet Metal Shop, Carpentry Shop, Pattern Shop, Foundry Shop, Metrology Section. CNC Shop and Welding shops are equipped with modern CNC Lathe, CNC Milling and EDM, TIG, MIG, and Plasma cutting machines.
Central Instrumental Lab [CIL]:
- CIL is a place where academicians, researchers, technologists can get together and share their views & experiences about new techniques and applications of various instruments in research under one roof.
- Hostel accommodation is provided to all needy students.
- There is a mess-cum-kitchen unit in each hostel. The mess is run by a student’s body on the cooperative basis under the guidance of the respective Warden.
- Every hostel has a spacious furnished common room with TV and dish antenna connection.
- A billiards room, Wi-Fi connectivity, badminton and table tennis rooms are also provided in hostel premises.
- Medical Aid within the available resources is provided to all students within the college premises.
- Medicines and Treatments are provided at free of cost to students.
- Guest House
- Post Office