1. There are no securities available in our college.
2. Udaan is the main festival of our college.
3. It is quite busy and very good in college.
1. There is no hostel of our college.
2. PGs are also not available in the nearby area and if available are quite costly.
3. Food is quite good in college canteen it costs about INR 70 per meal.
4. Classes are pretty spacious, the library is quite small, availability of wifi.
1. The classes start up to 9 am and it runs until 3 pm. Project and Assignments are given 2 per year. Exams are conducted in the main campus.
2. Quality is quite good. The interactive method of teaching is used.
4.Nice college with less crowd.
1. The course fee is approx INR 10k
2. Govt based scholarship is given.
1. GST got the certificate.
2. Not that much of placements.
3.INR 200k is the salary package, no idea, M.A. final year
4. The alumni network is quite good.
1. The eligibility criteria for our college was to gain atleast 45% aggregate percentage in intermediate. And all the admission procedure was done under the rules and regulations of B.H.U.
2. B.H.U UET Exam Held by B.H.U .
3. The cutoff for general category was around 300 marks out of 450 and for D.A.V. P.G. college it was around 250. (For General Category).
7:00 pm coaching in mahendras then 10:00 pm going to college by bus my college experience is very good
2 lakhs sir and many opportunities for the best students like scholarships and other I am not needed the loan because of my financial condition
My salary figures is none I am stile studying not working I am prepairing for IIT with good marks
There is no association, clubs, and societies in our college. The main fest is of BHU is Spandan. The life in my college is good.
Our college doesn't provide hostel service. But the university does. There is an open canteen in the college. Though the quality of the food is good. Classes are decent. Labs are good. The library needs to be improved.
Class timing varies from year to year. It's 10:30 am to 1:30 pm for 1st year, 11:30 pm to 2:30 pm for the 2nd year, and 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm for the 3rd year. Quality of teaching is average. My overall experience in my college is amazing.
The annual fee for my course is INR 7,000 per annum. The scholarship option is available through UP scholarship schemes. Maximum of the students get a scholarship.
I don't know much about this. As I am currently in my last semester. I have no idea of the alumni network and about the placement procedures.
The eligibility criteria are that student must have cleared 12the grade with the good percentage. The entrance was conducted by Banaras Hindu University.