Scholarships at Darjeeling Universal Campus, [DUC] Darjeeling:
The merit scholarship is initiated for meritorious students based on their performance at the pre-entry level and subsequent performance in various tests and examinations.
The student will be awarded a merit scholarship in September each year. In the first year, the scholarship will be decided on the merit of the pre-entry marks, mid-semester test, and attendance in regular classes.
The fee refund/reduction will be considered as follows:
- Students securing 85% and above in class XII -25% Scholarship.
- Students securing 70 – 84% and above in class XII -10% Scholarship.
Scholarship for Financial Assistance:
- Students choosing to avail of this scholarship must apply to the Office of Awards and Scholarships with supporting documents.
- Students seeking this scholarship at the time of admission are expected to fill up a separate application for a scholarship available along with their main application form and submit to the Office of Scholarships for perusal.
- The scholarship committee will then interview them on the allotted dates, and their concessions will be decided prior to the payment of their fees.