- The college is spread across an area of 25 acres with good ventilation and a healthy environment.
- Class rooms are equipped with over head projectors for better learning and clarity.
- Well equipped seminar halls with LCD projectors, audiovisual aids for seminars, project demonstrations, guest lectures and soft skills classes.
- Separate Laboratories with latest Equipments for each discipline.
- Uninterrupted power supply with proper backup generators for running classes and laboratories continuously
Proposed Modern Auditorium
- Damisetty Srinivasa naidu’s DBSIT Planning for a state-of-art Air-conditioned auditorium with well equipped modern acoustics, multimedia projector and special stage lighting etc.
- Providing hygienic and nutritious meals. Well-ventilated and modern dining halls are provided for both the hostels. A resident F&B Manager is appointed to monitor and optimize the nutritional levels in food served.
- Hostels are provided with round-the-clock security.
- The management has arranged an Andhra Bank ATM facility on campus for the convenience of students and faculty.
- A bakery within each hostel provides snacks for the students.
Internet and wireless networking
- An 2MBPS dedicated Internet bandwidth to provide Internet facility to all the students and faculty of DBSIT. Also Planning to provide Wireless networking (Wi Fi) facility within the campus to connect mobile users.