CMS Business School has been established by Jain University Trust which is managed by the JGI group. The institution is one of the essential parts of Jain University. The college is Country's leading Business School in Global Perspective.
The Institution is a place where the pupils can make a progression in studies and in career too. CMS Business School has designed all its management courses by keeping in minds the real and practical issues which face the contemporary business community internationally. The institution is affiliated with Jain University, Bangalore.
CMS Business School Admissions are based on merit in the JET examination or on the basis of score secured in entrance examinations conducted at National/ State level. The campus provides of-the-infrastructure facilities. More focus is given toward experimental learning through industrial visits, internship programmes, etc.
In 2017, as per the CSR-GHRDC B-School Grading Survey, CMS Business School was ranked N0.8 in Top B-Schools. It is graded A in KA by CRISIL S&P Company B-School Grading. CMS Business School has signed MoUs with France ESC, Brittany and France ESC, Rennes.
CMS Business School, Bangalore Quick Links:
CMS Business School, Bangalore Highlights:
'A' grade by NAAC
Library, Cafeteria, Computer Lab, Hostels, etc
CMS Business School JAIN [Deemed-to-be University], No.17, Sheshadri Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru -560009
CMS Business School Fee Structure
CMS Business School, Bangalore Courses:
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Human Resource
- Marketing and Finance
- Marketing and HRM
- Finance and HRM
- International Financial Management(Accredited with ACCA, UK)
- Banking and Finance
- Business Analytics
- Logistics & Supply chain Management
- Operations & Systems
- Sport Management
- Luxury Management
CMS Business School, Bangalore Infrastructure Facilities:
- The Library has a rich collection of more than 11000 volumes, subscribes to more than 200 journals, 1990 newspapers online and 10 national newspapers in print copy, 2500 books of various disciplines, etc.
- Well-equipped auditorium having a seating capacity of 300 is available to conduct various programs.
- A mini auditorium with a seating capacity of 100.
- The college has an air-conditioned seminar, used to conduct seminars, workshops, etc.
- All classrooms are air-conditioned and are well-equipped with internet connectivity.
- Other facilities include wifi enabled campus, cafeteria, computer lab, hostel, etc.
CMS Business School, Bangalore Partnerships:
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment [CISI], UK [IOC]
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing [CIM]
- Brest Business School, France
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants [ACCA]
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Argentina, Buenos Aires
- Universidad de Los Andes, Bogóta
- University of Southern Denmark, Odense
- École Superieure de Commerce de Clermont, Clermont-Ferrand
- École Superieure de Commerce et de Management ESCEM, Tours/Poitiers
- Caucasus University, Tiblisi
- Pforzheim University, Pforzheim
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
- Hiroshima University of Economics HUE, Hiroshima
- University of Jordan, Amman
- Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey ITESM, Monterrey
- Universidad ESAN, Lima
- Cracow University of Economics, Cracow
- ISCTE – Lisbon University Institute, Portugal
- Moscow International Higher Business School MIRBIS, Moscow
- University of Ljubljana [Faculty of Economics], Ljubljana
- Bilkent University, Ankara
- Brigham Young University, Provo UT
- Tulane University, New Orleans MI
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administracion IESA, Caracas
CMS Business School, Bangalore Placement Highlights:
- The Career Management Services [CAMS] cell at CMS Business School is active and responsible for all the placement related activities.
- The CAMS organizes various training programs, personality development programmes, industrial visits, etc.
- They guide and assist the students in finding the right job.
- Some of the recruiters who visit campus for recruiting students of CMS Business School are Delloite, HSBC, Flipkart, Capgemini, Google, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, CGI, Infosys, Biocon, Accenture, Societe Generale, etc.
CMS Business School, Bangalore Clubs:
- Finance Club
- Marketing Club
- Human Resource Club
- Self Start Club