Scholarships and Student Funding
- Students can avail some scholarship schemes as presented by the university or the UP government on the basis high merit, physical disability, social and financial conditions of the candidates.
- Students who actively represent the University in cultural or sporting activities are granted tuition fee waivers.
- The University tuition fees are of nominal rates and designed to reduce the burden on students and their families.
- If any further financial assistance is needed, students can take up education loans from any of the major nationalised banks.
- The student loan is payable after the completion of the course only.