Scholarships at Centurion University of Technology and Management, [CUTM] Bhubaneswar:
Centurion University provides scholarship assistance to the students through various scholarships. These scholarships are offered to the meritorious students, financially weak students, students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and minority classes. Mentioned below is the list of the scholarships offered to the students by Centurion University.
Know More about Centurion University
- Jindal Foundation Scholarship
- BEML Scholarship (SC & ST)
- FAEA Scholarship (SC & ST)
- Times of India Scholarship
- Ministry of Human Development (DHE) New Delhi
- Bihar Welfare (Post-Matric) SC/ST/OBC & Minority
- Indian Oil Scholarship
- Bihar Welfare (Technical Stipend)
- E KALYAN Scholarship offered by Jharkhand State Welfare Department
- Departmental/Official scholarship from East Coast Railway /CRPF / Daitari Mines /OMC for their wards those who are studying Engineering / Central Schools / SBI / Coal India / MBA
- Merit cum means E_Medhabruti Scholarship Department of Higher Education (DHE) Odisha.
- PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC & SEBC District welfare Office Odisha.
- Minority scholarship from District welfare Office Odisha.
- Vikash Educational (LBW)
- Sophia Merit scholarship
Education Loans at Centurion University of Technology and Management, [CUTM] Bhubaneswar:
The university offers education loan assistance to its students. The banks offering education loans to the students of the university are mentioned below.