At BTI, every care is taken to provide the best facilities for students who stayaway from their homes. The hostel provides hygienic food and clean surroundings so that the inmates can live in a congenial atmosphere at affordable prices. A warden living in the premises ensures discipline and prevents any untoward incidents like ragging and other offences. The hostel also has a tie up with a health care centre located nearby so that students can avail of the medical facilities provided there in.
- Seperate Hostel for Boys and Girls
- 3 Seater fully Furnished Rooms
- 24 hrs Assured Generator Supply with a DG Capacity of 630 KVA
- Residential Warden in Both Boys and girls Hostel
- A Residential Doctor is Availlable to take Care of Students Needs
- Hot Water Facility
- Recirculation Water for Plants
- Stationery shop, Bakery, Launge, TV
- Tennis Court
- Principal, Dean and other Senior Faculty Stay in the Campus
The college has a Rural Health centre functioning round the clock to serve the people in the locality apart from their students.
For the convenience of the day scholars, buses will ply every day from Bangalore to the campus covering major parts of the city.
A sport not only helps a student remain physically fit, but also cultivates in him/her discipline, team spirit and leadership qualities. The college celebrated annual sports day during the academic year 2010-2011, number of indoor and outdoor competitions were held for boys and girls. The students participated in large numbers and winners were felicitated on the college day.The students also participated in the VTU regional meet held at Sr MVIT Bangalore, during April-May 2011 and as a result of our encouragement and support Jeevitha of IInd semester ECE secured first place in 10km running race.Department of Physical Education is fully equipped with all indoor and outdoor facilities for the staff and students.
- Ground facilities for all outdoor games like Football, Hand Ball, Volley Ball, Ball Badminton, Badminton, Kabaddi, Cricket, 200 Mts Track, etc.
- Separate hall for Table Tennis, Chess and Carrom.
- Necessary equipments and facilities for regular practice.
- Fee concession to the students admitted in the sports quota those represented national, State, Divisional and District level tournaments after evaluation.
- Special prizes to the University, State and National participants
Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms with modern teaching and training aids are created for providing a congenial atmosphere for learning. Teaching aids such as overhead projectors, LCD Projectors and Computer based teaching are also provided. They are set up with multimedia aids to conduct interactive sessions. Facilities are in place for conducting on-line classes and tests. Parents are going to be networked to the campus for monitoring the academic progress and performance of their wards.
This Centre, the most frequently used in the College, has 150 Nodes & 2 High End Servers. The 2 HP ML 150 G3 E5310 Sata SERVERS with Configuration of Intel Quade-core xeon Processor @1.60 GHz, 1066 FSB, 80W, Integrated 2*4MB L2 Cache, 1 GB DDR2, 250 GB HDD, DVD R/W, 17" TFT MONITOR.The 150 HP Nodes with configuration of Intel Core 2 Duo Processor @2.39 GHz, 667 MHz, 160 GB Sata HDD, 1 GB RAM, DVD ROM DRIVE, 17" TFT MONITOR.
- TEN Mega Bits per second internet connectivity (leased line)
- 840 Computer Terminals
- Hardware specification: Dual Core 2.2 GHz Harddisk 320 GB,Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz Harddisk 160GB,PIV 2.8 GHz, 1.7 GHz, SUN SPARC, SUN Blade Workstations
- UPS 40KV -5 nos,UPS 20KV -1no.
- 400 Computer terminals on LAN/WAN
- Uninterrupted power supply to the Labs and servers