CAREER COUNSELING AND PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
With a view to prepare the students for job market, the college has a ‘Placement Assistance Cell’. This cell makes arrangements for sending the students to job-fairs organized by different institutions. Information regarding various academic courses, competitive exams and vacancies is provided to students through notice boards.
ACTIVITIES OF PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE CELL
At the departmental level, various departments recommend the meritorious students to local government and non government organizations wherever such recommendations are sought.
• A five day workshop was organized on personality development in Jan, 2014.
• An aptitude test was conducted by NIIT in Sept, 2013. 150 students appeared in the test.
• A two day workshop on Network Programming was organized in Nov, 2013.
• A Skill Development Programme of 21 hours was organized Under STAR SCHEME through NSDC in the month of March, 2014. 75 students were enrolled under this scheme and 43 students successfully completed the training programme.
• A lecture on Career Counseling was delivered by the experts from GNA-IMT in Feb, 2014.