- Admission to professional courses in Baddi University are based on Merit Examination conducted by the University or by Central/ State government agencies. Each of these has a specified quota of intake. Seats left vacant in one quota may be filled by admissions in other quotas. Admissions to all other courses are based on the merit in the qualifying examination.
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate program is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate program is graduation from any recognized university in Indi
- The examination will be both online and offline. The student can choose any one of them. The medium of the exam will be English.
- For the online exam, the time slot can be booked via the website once the candidate receives notification from the university that the slot booking facility is available. The center and time slot chosen by the candidate will be reflected in the admit card.
- The program-wise merit lists will be put up within two weeks of the completion of the exam
on the university website.