ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP / FREESHIP (ONLY FOR CATEGORY STUDENTS)
- If Annual Income is up to One – Lack Rupees apply for Govt. Of India Scholarship Scheme. (SBC/OBC/VJ/DT/NT) & (SC/ST – up to Two lack Annual Income)
- If Annual Income is above One – Lack Rupees – Apply for Free ship Scheme. (SBC/OBC/VJ/DT/NT) & (SC/ST – Above Two lack Annual Income)
- The students from other state (not from Maharashtra state) are not eligible for Scholarship / Free ship scheme.
- The benefits of the Scholarship / Free ship scheme only for those students are secured the admission through CAP (Centralized Admission Process).
Document to be produced along with the forms of Scholarship / Free ship for the academic year 2015 – 16.
- True copy of CAP Letter.
- True copy of Cast Certificate.
- True copy of Cast Validity Certificate.
- True copy of Non – Creamy Layer Certificate for only (OBC/SBC/ VJ/DT/NT) Category students.
- An Income declaration by the Parents/Guardians/own stating definite income forms all sources of last year i.e. 2014 – 2015. Income Certificate from Tahsildar – Original Copy (for Scholarship) & Form No. 16A/Tahsildar (For Free ship).
- True copy of academic mark sheets & certificates.(SSC/HSC/DIPLOMA)
- Gap Certificate if there is gap in Education.
- True copy of Aadhar Card.
- Residential Proof – Ration Card (True Copy)
- District Change Certificate – If student change his district.
- Death certificate – If Father / Mother Expired.