MG University PG Admission - Fees, Eligibility, and Application Process:
Students seeking admission to the MG University PG courses can submit their applications online through the CAP within the stipulated time. The candidates will be selected for admission based on their performance in the qualifying degree or entrance examination conducted by the university. The admission for the MBA program is made based on the marks obtained by the candidate in MAT/CMAT/CAT/KMAT, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. MG University PG Admission can be made online on the official website for the desired course. In the following article, we discuss in detail all the information about MG University PG Admission 2020, including Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Fees structure, Private Registration, and Documents Required for MG University Admission.
List of Topics:
- MG University PG Admission Checklist
- MG University PG Admission Important Points
- MG University PG Admission Courses
- MG University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
- MG University PG Admission Process
- MG University PG Admission Private Registration
- MG University PG Admission Fees
- MG University PG Admission Documents Required
- MG University PG Admission Exam
- About MG University
|MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY HIGHLIGHTS|
|Year of Establishment||1983|
|Recognized By||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Number of Courses Offered||1,472 courses across 17 streams|
|Address||Administrative Block, Priyadarsini Hills Post, University Campus Rd, Athirampuzha, Kerala 686560|
|MGU Contact||0481 273 2650|
MG University PG Admission Checklist 2020:
All candidates interested in the PG course offered by MG University must ensure and double-check the following points to avoid any mistakes or confusion during the application procedure. Following are the checklist to keep in mind:
- The candidates need to upload a scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph below 30kb of file size for MG University PG Admission.
- The dimensions of the photo uploaded online should be 200px X 150 px along with the application.
- MG University PG registration fee can be paid by the online payment system only.
- Credit/Debit cards and Internet Banking facilities can be used to make the payment.
MG University PG Admission Important Points 2020:
During the time of MG University PG admission, the following are some essential extra points to keep in mind for every aspiring MG University PG Admission applicant:
- The relevant documents in proof of the candidate’s eligibility must be produced for verification when required.
- The candidate must review all the details of the application furnished by them before making payment of the registration fee.
- After completion of the MG University online registration, the candidate must take a printout of the same and keep it with them.
- The hard copy of the online application with the supporting documents should be kept by the candidate and submitted at the time of admission to respective departments.
MG University PG Admission Courses 2020:
The courses of MG University PG admission 2020 are numerous in numbers. MGU courses are offered in the fields of commerce, law, arts, and science. The courses with their specializations are listed below in the table:
|MA||Animation, Bharatanatyam, Cinema and Television, Graphic Design, Kathakali Sangeetham, Kathakali Vesham, Mohiniyattam, Mridangam, Multimedia, Music Veena, Music Violin, Music Vocal, Print and Electronic Journalism, Syriac, Chenda, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Maddhalam, Malayalam, Politics, Sanskrit (Nyaya), Sanskrit (Sahitya), Sanskrit (Vedanta), Sanskrit (Vyakarana), Sociology|
|M.Sc||Electronics, Environmental Science & Management, Food & Industrial Microbiology, Food Technology & Quality Assurance, Genomics & Proteomics, Geology, Home Science Branch X(A) – Child Development and Behaviour Science, Home Science Branch X(D) – Community & Family Science, Home Science Branch X(E) – Dietetics and Food Service Management, Hotel Management & Tourism, IT, Mathematics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering, Operations Research & Computer Applications, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physics, Physics (Material Science), Phytomedical Science & Technology, Plant Biotechnology, Polymer Chemistry, Psychology, Statistics, Statistics (Applied), Toxicology, Zoology|
|M.Com||Banking, Banking and Insurance, E-Commerce, Finance, Financial Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, Taxation|
|MTech||Computer and Structural Engineering, Communication Engineering, Machine Design, Power Electronics and Power System, Production and Industrial Engineering|
|LLM||Constitutional & Administrative Law, Human Rights Law, Intellectual Property Rights & Cyber Law, Commercial Law, Human Rights|
|MBA||Finance, HRM, Marketing, Operations, and System management.|
MG University Eligibility Criteria 2020:
MG University Admission for PG has various different courses, and all of the courses have separate eligibility criteria and selection processes. Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria and courses set by the management that the applicants must follow:
MG University PG Admission 2020:
The MG University PG admission can be made on their official website. MG University has introduced the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP), a single admission window for candidates who seek MG University PG Online Admission to the UG/PG programs offered by the university. The CAP Portal has the application forms which have to be filled by the candidate along with the required documents. The documents have to be exact. Unclear documents will lead to rejection of the application—the application fee INR 1000. The applications are to be applied within the stipulated time given in the CAP portal.
MG University PG admission to the course will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the university (MGU CAT) or based on merit as per university norms respective of the chosen course. Candidates must present at the time of admission to the college. A list of selected candidates will be available on the official website, or they can contact the college. Candidates can visit on the date of admission with required documents.
MG University PG Admission Private Registration:
Every candidate opting for MG University PG admission through private registration must follow certain guidelines before applying online. They must make the payment only through the built-in 'Online PG Private Registration Full Course 2019 ' link that is present in the MG University website during Online Application. Applicants must follow the admission procedure step by step for private registration. On clicking on the private registration tab, it redirects you to the guidelines page. They must register by clicking on the link at the bottom of the redirected page. Any mistake in the registration will lead to rejection of the application. An application number will be provided for future reference. Candidate must download the application form and sent the hard copy to the University. If in any case, he/she fails to take a hard copy of the form once closed, they can download by logging in to the account.
MG University PG Admission Fees:
There are different admission processes at MGU. MG University PG admission fees differ for all the different admission processes. Tabled below is the fee structure for admission:
|Admission Category||General (in INR)||SC/ ST (in INR)|
|Centralized Allotment Process||1250||625|
Documents Required for MGU PG Admission :
In order to apply for a course at MG University PG Admission 2020, there are certain documents needed. The Photocopies of such documents (Self Attested) are to be submitted with the Printout of the application form at the time of interview/Group discussion
- Scorecard of CAT/CMAT/KMAT if applicable must be submitted.
- Photographs according to the above-mentioned dimensions must be submitted.
- A non Creamy layer certificate (Only for candidates who are claiming reservation under the OBC community) must be submitted.
- Certificate of sports and games/NCC/NSS (Only for candidates having Achievements in sports and games/NCC/NSS) must be submitted.
- A Mark list of Qualifying exams must be submitted.
- An Income Certificate (Only for candidates who are claiming reservation under economically backward among the forward community) must be submitted.
- Relevant documents for Experience or other qualifications (Only for candidates having any other qualifications or information/Experience) must be submitted.
- A Caste Certificate (Only for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/OBC categories) must be submitted.
- A Marks sheet of the previous institute must be submitted.
- A Marks sheet of X + Xll is needed for MG University Admission for PG must also be submitted.
MG University PG Admission Exam 2020:
Mahatama Gandhi University CAT Examination also known as MGU-CAT is a university level examination conducted by the MGU. It has a centralized allotment process, which allows the candidates to get admissions to all the PG courses offered by the colleges. The allotment process is strictly based on the options exercised, rank obtained, and the eligible reservations of the candidates.
About MG University:
Mahatma Gandhi University, Also known as MG University or MGU, was established on Gandhi Jayanti, 2 October 1983. MG University one of the major Universities in Kerala that strives to fulfill the higher educational needs of the people. Set on the sprawling 110-acre Priyadarsini Hills Campus at Athirampuzha, the University also has two satellite campuses in Kottayam. The University offers a large number of programs at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M Phil, and Doctoral levels through its affiliated colleges keeping pace with industry and market requirements. MGU has been approved by UGC and accredited Grade A by NAAC. The university has around 300 affiliated colleges spread over five districts in central Kerala.
Check more Admission details of top Colleges:
- Calicut University Admission
- Anna University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Kashmir University Admission
- Kerala University Admission
- University of Mumbai Admission
- Magadh University Admission
- Allahabad University Admission
- Bangalore University Admission
- Jiwaji University Admission