Infrastructure Facilities at Apollo Engineering College, [AEC] Chennai:
- Student Forum is managed by students, where co-curricular activities such as Colloquium, Symposium, Quiz Programmes, Debates etc. are conducted.
- Industrial Visits are regularly organized.
- Annual Sports Meet, Annual Day, Graduation Day and Hostel Day are also conducted every academic year.
- The College provides Canteen Facilities.
- The Library has a large collection of books.
- The Library receives journals, newsletters from Computer Society of India, Confederation of Indian Industry, Indian Society for Technical Education, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, The Institution of Engineers.
- The Library also has access to NPTEL.
- There are approximately 5000 book titles collections.
- The College has dedicated internet lab.
- Free internet access is given to students.
- The Campus is WiFi enabled with the speed of 24 Mbps.
- Reading Room
- Bus Facilities
- Weekend Outings
- The Hostel accommodates about 300 boys and 250 girls.
- There are separate Hostels for girls and boys.
- The Hostel environment helps in overall development.
- The College has 25 buses and 10 vans.
- The buses operate along 18 routes.
- The Transport Department provides punctual service, safety and security.