Amity University, Gurgaon Cutoff:
Amity University, Gurgaon, also known as Amity University, Haryana, is a private university located in the Pachgaon cluster of villages, near Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. The university was established in 2010 by the Amity Education Group through The Haryana Private Universities Act, 2010.
Amity University Gurgaon Cutoff:
- Direct Admission: If the student has scored 80% aggregate in 10+2/ PUC from any recognized board [ CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards]
- Amity JEE/ JEE Mains: On the basis of score obtained in the exam, centralized counseling is done.
- The candidate needs to qualify 10+2 from any recognized university with 50% aggregate in PCM
- Further selection rounds include qualified NATA or JEE Main [Paper-2] score.
- The applicant needs to be a graduate from any recognized university.
- The next selection rounds involve valid qualified score obtained CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT.
- The applicant must have post-graduation degree in the related field.
- They are asked to attempt amity entrance exam and based on the score obtained they are offered to pursue their doctorate.