About Alluri Institute of Management Science, Warangal
AIMS,Alluri Institute Of Management Sciences - A Cynosure That Attracts The Attention Of All Sectors Specially The Students And The Academic Circles,Was Established In The Year 1993 By Alluri Trust, Which Functions On A No Profit Basis. Its Cardinal Objective Is To Serve The Society Specially The Younger Generation Through Imparting Professional Skills.It Is To Realise This Objective, Institute Offers Courses With Professional Bent Viz., M.B.A. And M.C.A., Affiliated To Kakatiya University, Warangal And Approved By The Competent Authority - A.I.C.T.E.,Government Of India, New Delhi & Accredited By National Board Of Accreditation.
Alluri Institute Of Management Sciences Encompasses An Area Of 12.5 Acres Of Land Where A Magnificent Building That Which Accommodates All The Departments And Administrative Unit Has Been Constructed At A Cost Of Rs.1.00 Crore As Back As 1993.Alluri Campus Building Consists Of A Number Of Spacious Classrooms, Conference And Seminar Hall, Discussion Rooms, Well Equipped With Audio And Video Facilities. It Provides Modern Computer Labs, A Well-Equipped Library And Above All Displays An Excellent Academic Climate Conducive For Uninterrupted And Undisturbed Academic Growth. At The Citizens' Club Promoted By The Alluri Trust, The Students Are Free To Make Use Of Facilities Of Recreation, Multi-Gym, Yoga Hall And Indoor Games. The Facility Of Swimming Pool Is Also Provided At A Nominal Fee.
Our Vision :
Our vision of AIMS is to create and develop an institution with academic excellence in the field of Business Management & Computer Science in Telangana region of AP. To create and disseminate a new trend of knowledge and to make it available for those seeking challenging careers in the area of Computer Sciences.
Our Mission :
“Nurturing intellectual capital for global challenges” Our mission is to become a leading provider of workforce and Professional Development services for the corporate sector
Why Join Alluri Institute of Management Sciences (AIMS, Warangal) :
- AICTE Approved
- Affiliated to Kakatiya University
- NBA Accredited
- State of art Infrastructure
- Eminent Faculties
- Excellent Placements
1. Organized a seminar on “Software testing “from January 21 to 22, 2006, organized by Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad at Alluri Institute of Management Sciences – Warangal.
2. Organized a 2-day workshop on LINUX operating system & Testing Tools conducted by APTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION at Alluri Institute of Management Sciences on 29th –30th April-2006.
3. Organized INFOFRIZZ –State level IT Students since-1998 at AIMS Warangal.
4. Started a CSI Students branch in AIMS Warangal on Nov 10th.2006 and Conducted Personality Development Workshops under CSI Student branch at the institute.
5. Conducted “Papyrous Soiree” a Paper Presentation Contest, on March 1, 2007
6. Conducted “SITMEET”–Paper presentation & IT Quiz Competition for IT Students under CSI Students Branch at AIMS Warangal on 29.10.2007.
7. Organized a seminar on “UML,SOA” at Alluri Institute of Management Sciences under the banner of IBM, in,2007-08
8. Organized a seminar on “Six Thinking hats (Edward DeBono)” & “Change Management” at Alluri Institute of Management Sciences under the banner of TCS, on 2 August 2008.
9. Conducted “Corporate Triumvirate”, a Competition for IT Students under CSI Students Branch at AIMS Warangal on October 25, 2008
10. Conducted an Industrial trip to Vizag Steel Plant and Jindal Steel Plant, Kottavalasa for MCA Final Years students in the years April-2008 and Feb-2009.
11. Organized a 2-week, Staff Development Programme -Sponsored by AICTE- on Data mining entitled “Frontiers in DataMining-Trends, Prospects and Perspectives” from March 8th-20th, 2010 at Alluri Institute of Management Sciences, Warangal, A.P.
12. Conducted an industrial trip to IIT Delhi and a recreation trip to KULU, MANALI, and SHIMLA, Agra, Mathura for MCA IV semester students from 28 May-June 7, 2010.
13. Conducted an industrial visit to Infosys, Hyderabad, to attend “Spark” programme on 6th Nov, 2010.
14. Organized a one day seminar/workshop entitled “software project management for smart professionals” on Dec 10th, 2010 at Alluri Institute of management sciences, Warangal, A. P.
Contact Info :
Ph.No : +91 870-2524354,2524148.
Tel/Fax : 0870-2524305.
E-Mail Id : [email protected]