RSMSSB exam calendar 2023 is useful for preparing for upcoming exams conducted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB).
The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board had earlier released the partial RSMSSB exam calendar 2023 on Sep 30, 2023. Currently, the dates available are the CET 1 Graduation Level, CET 2 Senior Secondary Level and Teacher Direct Recruitment exam under RSMSSB Recruitment.
Table of Contents
- Introduction - RSMSSB Exam 2023 Calendar
- Official RSMSSB Exam Calendar 2023
- RSMSSB Tentative Exam Calendar 2023
- Steps to Check the RSMSSB Exam Calendar Notification 2023
- RSMSSB Recruitment Selection Process
- RSMSSB Post-Wise Syllabus
- RSMSSB Post-Wise Exam Pattern
Introduction - RSMSSB Exam 2023 Calendar
Candidates interested in applying for state government jobs in Rajasthan can note down the date mentioned in the article for their choice of the exam. Per the RSMSSB Exam Calendar 2023, the Graduation Level CET 1 exam took place on Jan 7 and 8 in 2023.
Recruitment is currently for more than 3000 posts in the various entities of the State Government of Rajasthan.
Likewise, the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will administer the Senior Secondary Level CET 2 exam on Feb 4,5 and 11, 2023. Besides, the upcoming Rajasthan Teacher Exam, in both Levels 1 and 2, is taking place on Feb 25 and 28, 2023.
Official RSMSSB Exam Calendar 2023
Authorities will conduct examinations for namely two examinations in January and February 2023. The RSMSSB Exam Calendar 2023 for CET and CHO exams are mentioned below.
|Name of RSMSSB Exam 2023||Dates 2023|
|RSMSSB CET I||Jan 7, 2023 and Jan 8, 2023|
|CET Senior Secondary Level||Feb 4,5, and 11 2023|
|CHO Exam||Feb 19, 2023|
|REET Main Exam Level 1||Feb 25, 2023 and Feb 28, 2023|
|REET Main Exam Level 2||Feb 25, 2023 and Feb 28, 2023|
RSMSSB Tentative Exam Calendar 2023
Moreover, the Rajasthan Staff Board announced the tentative RSMSSB Exam Calendar 2023 for all exams which will be conducted over the year. The below table suggests the names of the post for which the exams might take place on the mentioned dates. Later, authorities will release the official exam calendar on the portal of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board.
|Exam Name||Tentative Exam Dates 2023|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer||Apr 24, 2023|
|Junior Engineer||May 7, 2023 to May 9, 2023|
|Village Development Officer Main Exam||May|
|Basic Computer Instructor||May/June|
|Senior Computer Instructor||May/June|
|Lab Assistant||Jun 4, 2023|
|Junior Engineering, Agricultural Engineering||Jun 18, 2023 to Jun 19, 2023|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant and Junior Accountant||September|
|Supervisor, Women Empowerment||November|
|Junior Assistant/ Clerk Grade II||December|
Steps to Check the RSMSSB Exam Calendar Notification 2023
Furthermore, candidates who wish to check the official exam calendar online can follow the below instructions.
- First and foremost, visit the RSMSSB official website.
- Now, go to the News and Notification section.
- Next, click on the link for RSMSSB Exam Calendar 2023.
- Then, a new page with the calendar PDF will open on your screens.
- Check all the important dates, and take a printout for future use.
RSMSSB Recruitment Selection Process
The selections under RSMSSB recruitment are based on three main criteria.
- The performance of the applicant in the written examination.
- The candidate meets all the document requirements and completes the document authentication process.
Finally, the results will be based on the criteria mentioned above.
RSMSSB Post-Wise Syllabus
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board decide the syllabus for several posts. The prime strategy to clear the exams is to familiarise oneself with the syllabus and understand the weightage of topics, after going through the RSMSSB Exam Calendar 2023.
- Lab Assistant Syllabus - History of Rajasthan, Rajasthan’s Art, Culture of Rajasthan, Literature, Religious Traditions and Lineage, Geography of Rajasthan, Pteridophyta, Gymnosperms & Angiosperms, Morphology of Angiosperms, Plant Anatomy, Plant Physiology, Environmental Studies, Biotechnology, Economic Importance of Plants Cell, Genetics,Dynamics of Rigid Body, Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Electric Current, Optics, Atom, Nuclei, Periodic Table Atomic Properties, s-block & p-block Elements, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium, Gaseous State, Liquid State, Solid State, Solutions, etc.
- Agriculture Supervisor Syllabus - Synonyms, Adverbs, Pronouns, Antonyms, Translation of Sentences, Adjectives, Grammar, Princely States of Rajasthan and British Treaties, Mass Movement of 1857, Major Features of Architecture, Major Sources of History of Rajasthan, Religious Movements and Folk Gods and Goddesses of Rajasthan, Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music, Folk Dances, Musical Instruments and Jewellery, Peasant and tribal movement, Prajamandal movement, Farm Machinery and Post-harvest Processing, Principles of Agronomy and Agricultural Meteorology, Agronomy of Field Crops- I, Basic and applied microbiology, Irrigation and Weed Management, Crop diseases and their management, Seed production techniques in field crops, etc.
- Stenographer Syllabus - Farmers and tribal movement, Prajamandal movement, Major works of Rajasthani language and literature, Regional dialects, Natural vegetation, Livestock, Important historical tourist places, Major sources of history of Rajasthan, Reflection of light and its laws, Elements, compounds, and mixtures, Physical and chemical changes, Electric potential, Metals and non-metals, Ohm’s law, Baking soda, Comprehension passage, Vocabulary, Grammar, Synonyms, Fill in the blanks, Idioms and Phrases, One word substitutions, Antonyms, Muhavare, Samas, Sandhi, Use of Articles and Determiners, Official’s glossary, Technical definitions, Tense/sequence of Tenses Translation of Common English sentences into Hindi and similar, Use of Prepositions, Comprehension of a given passage, Voice: Active and Passive, Synonyms and Antonyms, etc.
Read More: RSMSSB Syllabus
RSMSSB Post-Wise Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the exam pattern as well as the RSMSSB Exam Calendar 2023, since it will help them focus on topics and papers per importance during their preparations.
- Lab Assistant Exam Pattern - The General Knowledge paper will comprise of 100 questions for 100 marks, and General Science of 200 questions for 200 marks. The total duration of the exam is for 3 hours. Authorities will give a negative marking of ⅓ mark, per wrong answer.
- Agriculture Supervisor Pattern - The objective type paper will consist of 5 sections. Total duration is for 2 hours, with each question being of 3 marks. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- Stenographer Exam Pattern - The paper will be administered over two phases. First phase will be based on General Knowledge and everyday science. The 3 hour paper will consist of 150 questions of 100 marks. The second phase will further test the typing capacity of the candidates. Duration is for 3 hours for Phase 2.
POST YOUR COMMENT