Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) was established on January 29, 2014, by the Rajasthan Government. RSMSSB is incorporated to recruit skilled and capable candidates through written tests, personality tests and interviews. RSMSSB has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Forester and Forest Guard posts. For more details on RSMSSB Recruitment 2021, vacancies and important dates, read the Sarkari exam article below.
Overview of RSMSSB Recruitment 2021
RSMSSB has announced 1128 vacancies for Forester and Forest Guard posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment before January 22, 2021. An overview of RSMSSB Recruitment is given below:
|RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Highlights|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Pay Scale||Pay Matrix L-4, 8|
|Last Date to Apply||January 22, 2021|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan, candidates must fulfil the criteria laid by the Conducting Authority. Following are the requirements set by RSMSSB for the recruitment of the vacancies.
The educational qualification required by the candidates are as follows:
- Forester: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam and must know Hindi and Rajasthani Culture.
- Forest Guard: Candidates must have passed 10th High School Examination. Candidate must know Hindi and Rajasthani Culture.
The age criteria for the vacancies are as follows:
- Forester – 18 – 40 years
- Forest Guard – 18 – 24 years
The application fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Mitra Kiosk. The application fee for the application to the vacancies are as follows:
- For General/UR and EWS candidates, the application fee is Rs. 450/-.
- For OBC Non-Creamy layer candidates, the application fee is Rs. 350/-.
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, the application fee is Rs. 250/-.
The selection process will be based on the following steps:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (Only for Forest Guard)
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Process
Candidates interested in applying can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website- www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select “Recruitment Advertisement” situated at the bottom of the page
- Click on the link for Direct Recruitment of Forester and Forest Guard 2020.
- Download and read the official notification carefully.
- Go back and click on “Apply Now” to get the online application form.
- Fill the application correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Click on submit to complete the application process.
- Take a print of the application for the further recruitment process.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Candidates can start applying from December 8, 2020. The last date to apply is January 22, 2021.
There are 1128 vacancies available for Forester and Forest Guard posts.
The recruitment is conducted for Rajasthan only.
Other Government Jobs
Hopefully, this post gives detailed information regarding RSMSSB Recruitment 2021. For more updates on the upcoming government, exams sign up for free job alert.