Candidates will be chosen for admission to B.Ed. and Integrated B.Ed. programmes through the PTET 2023. course in Rajasthan colleges.
Rajasthan PTET is an abbreviation for Pre-Teacher Education Test. PTET 2023 is set to offer admission to B.Ed and Integrated B.Ed programmes. The application process for PTET will begin in the second week of February 2023. All eligible candidates should apply for PTET 2023 through the official website at ptetraj2023.com.
Table of Content
- PTET 2023 Important Highlights
- PTET 2023 Important Dates
- PTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Steps to apply for PTET 2023 exam
- PTET 2023 Application Fees
- PTET 2023 Exam Pattern
- PTET 2023 Exam Syllabus
PTET 2023 Important Highlights
Candidates seeking admission to the two-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme can apply for the Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test by filling out the application form, and here are a few important details about the application form for candidates.
|Exam Name||PTET 2023|
|Full form||Pre Teacher Education Test 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Courses Available||B.Ed. & Integrated B.Ed.|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
PTET 2023 Important Dates
All important dates for PTET 2023 are yet to be announced. students can check a few dates which are announced in the table below.
|Registration Start Date||1st March 2023|
|Registration Last Date||31st March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Answer Key Upload Date||To be Announced|
|Corrected Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
PTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the PTET 2023 eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Candidates can check the PTET 2023 eligibility criteria for the exam, mentioned below
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have passed the Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination from any recognised Indian Board.
- Moreover, candidates must be graduates of a recognised university with a Bachelor's degree.
- Additionally, the qualifying exam must be passed with a minimum of 50%.
- However, in bachelor-level courses, candidates from the reserved category will need to score 45%.
Steps to Apply for PTET 2023 Exam
Candidates applying for the examination must complete the steps outlined below in order to apply for the PTET 2023 application form.
- Visit the Rajasthan PTET official examination website at ptetraj2023.com.
- Choose the application form for the integrated course and the PTET examination differs, candidates must make their selections accordingly.
- The candidates must then fill in the required information such as their name, father's name, date of birth, test center, and so on.
- Next, the candidate must enter additional information such as their mother's name and upload their passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in accordance with the specifications.
- Furthermore, candidates must upload documents such as their photos and signatures.
- Candidates can now pay for the application form using one of the available payment methods.
- Print out the application form for future reference.
Details Needed to Complete the Application Form
To avoid any inconvenience during PTET 2023 registration, candidates should have the following documents/information ready ahead of time.
- Candidate Specific details (Candidate's Name, Father's/Name, Mother's Date of Birth, Gender, Category, and Residence)
- Education Information (10th/12th Grade, Bachelor's Degree Marks, Passing Year, Total Marks and Percentage)
- Communication Specifics (Permanent Address, City, District, State, Pin Code).
PTET Registration Documents Specification
The documents that applicants must upload when applying for PTET 2023 are stated below. Applications will only be approved if all details are valid and photographs are uploaded in the proper format.
|Documents Required||Size||File Type|
PTET 2023 Application Fees
Applicants must also pay an application fee in order to submit their applications. Forms that do not include the required fees will be rejected. The following is the application fee for candidates applying for various courses:
- There will be an INR 500 application fee.
- The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Candidates can only submit their application after they have paid the application fee.
PTET 2023 Exam Pattern
Before beginning their preparation, students should be aware of the exam pattern. Here is the PTET 2023 exam pattern that candidates should be aware of.
- The exam will be objective in nature, with multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will last three hours.
- The examination will consist of 200 questions, with a total of 600 marks for the question paper.
- Each question will be worth three points.
- The examination will be divided into four sections, each with fifty questions.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50||150|
PTET 2023 Exam Syllabus
Candidates must completely review the curriculum in order to perform well in the PTET 2023 exam. There is no success without hard work, and in order to qualify for the exam, students can better prepare by knowing which topics to explore in-depth and which require only a cursory understanding.
|Language Proficiency(Hindi or English)||
|Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test||