For MP BE admission, any interested candidate must follow the eligibility criteria before applying. MP BE admission to colleges is done based on the JEE main score in the majority of the institutions or based on 10+2 class merit. Check more about MP BE Admission 2021 including Counselling Process.
Bachelors of Engineering is being offered in various specializations in many colleges and institutes all over India especially Madhya Pradesh. Which includes both private and public-based institutions. MP BE admission to colleges is done based on the JEE main score in the majority of the institutions or based on 10+2 class merit. Engineering colleges and institutes accept JEE main score for the BE admissions. Directorate of Technical Education (DTP), Madhya Pradesh is responsible for conducting BE admissions. They help in allotting seats based on the merit list for the counseling for the MP BE admission 2021.
List of Topics
- MP BE Admission Checklist
- MP BE Admission Important Points
- MP BE Admission Eligibility
- MP BE Admission Colleges
- MP BE Admission Process
- MP BE Counselling Process
- MP BE Admission Reservation Criteria
- About BE
|DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, MP - HIGHLIGHTS|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Established By||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Address||Bhim Nagar Slums, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462004|
|DTE Contact||0755 257 6751 | [email protected]|
MP BE Admission Checklist 2021
All candidates interested in the MP BE admission 2021 must ensure and double-check the following points in order to avoid any mistakes or confusion during the application procedure. Following are the checklist to keep in mind:
- The candidates can click on the portal of MP Online to register in the online admission process which is organized by the Higher Education Department.
- It will be mandatory for all other applicants and especially candidates who are eligible for any surcharge, to go to a verification center to get their documents verified.
- The applicants can apply for error correction at the ‘help center’, even after the application fee payment has been made.
MP BE Admission Important Points 2021
During the time of the admission, the following are some important extra points to keep in mind for every aspiring MP BE admission 2021 applicant:
- The applicants can go to any government college in all districts of Madhya Pradesh for document verification.
- After locking the choice filling, the applicant can change their choice filling by the option Filling option. This applies to the candidates who are already registered on the website.
MP BE Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
Each institution or college offering BE admission in Madhya Pradesh has set eligibility criteria that apply to all or different categories of students.
- Domicile Criteria: 90% of the MP BE Admission seats are reserved for the MP Domicile or resident students. Only the MP domicile students shall be considered for the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme.
- Academic Criteria: The B.E aspirants in MP must have passed Class 12 with main subjects like Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science. The minimum marks required for Class 12 is 45% for General Category and 40% for reserved category students.
- Entrance Exam: MP BE applicants must have a valid JEE Main score to be eligible for the admission process. Candidates seeking MP BE admission based on Class 12 merit are also welcome to apply as their marks are used as a basis to create the merit list.
List of MP BE Admission Colleges 2021
MP BE admission is offered in several institutes all over Madhya Pradesh. Following are some of the top MP BE colleges along with the city that it is located in are tabled below:
MP BE Admission Process 2021
The MP BE admission procedure is completely based on the preparation of merit list or rank list, declaration of opening, and closing ranks. Following are the MP BE Admission process followed by students applying through a different basis:
- MP BE Admission through JEE Main: JEE Main score is the major criterion for MP BE. DTE MP makes a separate merit list of the candidates who have applied for BE admission with a valid JEE Main score. The candidates who feature in the common merit list will further be considered for seat allotment in various MP Colleges.
- Madhya Pradesh B.E Admission through Merit: The candidates who do not have a valid JEE Main score can apply for BE admission in Madhya Pradesh through 10+2 merit. DTE MP will release a separate merit list for 10+2 pass students. All the students who feature in the merit list will be further considered for seat allotment subject to the availability of the seats in specific colleges and courses.
MP BE Admission Counselling Process 2021
DTE Madhya Pradesh conducts the online counseling process for BE admissions in government and private engineering colleges. Only the candidates who will participate in the online counseling process conducted by DTE MP for BE admissions will be considered for the admission process in their desired colleges. The MP BE Counselling Process includes registration of students on the website followed by uploading and verification of all documents. Once a final check has been made by the applicants, they can submit the application. Next will be the online choice filling process. Only on the scheduled date as specified by DTE MP, the candidates can log in to the official website to fill the option entry form. If the candidates are sure about their choices or options filled in the form, they can click on ‘Lock’ to confirm the entry.
MP BE Admission Cut Off 2021
MP BE admission cut off 2021 will be delivered by the Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE), Madhya Pradesh. The cut off of MP BE admission varies for all the classifications, colleges, and B.Tech programs as offered by the college. The certified competitors need to score more than or equivalent to the MP BE admission cut off to be qualified for affirmation for different courses. The authority has arranged the MP BE cut-off 2021 for each round of counseling thinking about different factors on it.
- Just up-and-comers who will meet the cutoff of MP BE cut off 2021 will be qualified to partake in the guiding and seat assignment method for confirmation.
- The cut off delivered by the specialists will rely upon different variables that will be examined while setting it up.
- Applicants will be offered seats in the partaking organizations of MP BE admission on merit, choice of the institute, and accessibility of seats.
- Additionally, every college will deliver their different cut off for various branches offered by them.
Important Events for BE Admission 2021
Candidates can refer to the given table below for the upcoming events of the MP BE 2021 admission.
|MP BE Application Form 2021||April 2021|
|The last date for MP BE admission application submission||The Last week of May 2021|
|Verification of Documents||The first week of June 2021|
|MP BE Admission Date 2021||Third to the fourth week of June 2021|
|Release of Merit List||Release of Merit List|
About Bachelors in Engineering
Bachelor’s in Engineering is a UG degree awarded to students after completing 4 years of Engineering study. The duration of a BE course is 4 years. The students who have completed 10+2 are eligible to apply for BE courses. The BE course helps students in all ways such as developing technical skills, soft skills, and analytical skills in the field of engineering. Many Indian universities offer degrees under the name of Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) instead of BE in various engineering disciplines.