MJPRU LLB syllabus helps students to understand the subjects and topics in order to score higher marks in the examination. The course structure includes six semesters along with mandatory internship programs.
The students can get access to the MJPRU LLB syllabus 2023 which allows the students to understand the course structure of the program under the university. The LLB is a three-year course for students who want to pursue a law program as their undergraduate degree.
Mahatama Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) is a government university, established in 1975. The university is accredited and recognized by UGC, NAAC and BCI. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctorate courses.
|MJPRU Courses List and Fee Structure 2023||MJPRU Admission 2023|
Table of contents:
- MJPRU LLB Syllabus 2023: Download Links
- Steps to Download the MJPRU LLB Syllabus
- Course Structure of MJPRU
Also Check: BA LLB vs BBA LLB - Which Is Better?
MJPRU LLB Syllabus 2023: Download Links
The students can now download and access the MJPRU LLB syllabus 2023 from the links below. These syllabus links will assist the students while preparing for their curriculum and examinations.
|LLB (3 years)||Click Here|
|LLB (5 years)||Click Here|
Also Check: B.Sc LLB Vs BA LLB - Which Is Better?
Steps to Download the MJPRU LLB Syllabus 2023
Downloading the MJPRU syllabus will help students know how to access the MJPRU LLB syllabus 2023 without any hassle.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MJPRU
- Step 2: Click on the “Syllabus” tab in the top left corner
- Step 3: The student will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: There will be a list of courses available with the syllabus links
- Step 5: The students can find the LLB syllabus and download it
Also Read: Courses and Career options after LLB
Course Structure of MJPRU
The students will have to know the course structure of the MJPRU LLB course, mainly to understand the curriculum and the expectations around the program.
- Six semesters for the LLB course
- Ten semesters for LLB with another administration, arts or commerce degree.
- The students must participate in moot (mock) courts to develop speaking skills.
- Internships are mandatory for final-year students
- Projects, assignments, seminars, and group discussions are conducted for students
- The students can join under the wings of any law firm to understand the paperwork behind the cases.
Also Check: 3 Year LLB vs 5 Year LLB