Top MBA colleges in India with Low fees are can be found in the country and costs from INR 25000 to INR 6,00,000 for the complete MBA program. The admission criteria in a top MBA college are through the entrance exam like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAH-CET, PGCET, etc. MBA is one of the popular post-graduation programs in India which provides a lucrative career option. In India or abroad, an MBA may be a costly affair. Professionals take a loan or save money for years in order to be able to pursue an MBA degree. However, if an MBA is a student’s dream then it doesn’t necessarily need to be expensive. There are tons of schools in India which provide MBA programs at fees that are budget-friendly. The MBA programs offered by the government colleges in India and the universities are fairly less expensive than those offered by private institutions. In this article, find a list of Low Fees MBA Colleges in India with the fee range fitting every student’s budget.
List of Topics
List of Low Fees MBA Colleges in India
The List of Low Fees MBA Colleges in India are mentioned below:
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Bangalore University
- Visvesvaraya Technical University, Bangalore
- Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune, Pune
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research & Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Delhi
- Delhi Technical University, Delhi
Fee Structure of Low Fees MBA Colleges in India
Some colleges in India strive to provide low fees for students who wish to continue their higher studies. There are several low fee structure MBA colleges in India. The fee structure and the entrance examinations accepted by these colleges providing MBA are mentioned in the table below:
|Low Fees MBA Colleges in India
|Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
|Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University [GGSIPU]
||Own Entrance exam
||INR 66,000 to 75,000
||PGCET & Other National Exam
|Visvesvaraya Technical University [VTU]
||INR 56,000 to 65,000
||PGCET & Other National Exam
|Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune [PUMBA]
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research & Entrepreneurship Education [SIMSREE]
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies [JBIMS], Mumbai
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University
||CAT/AUD MBA Entrance Test
|Delhi Technical University [DTU]
Low Fees MBA Colleges in India in Detail
Find below the Low Fees MBA Colleges in India in details for each college mentioned above.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi: Faculty of Management Studies (FMS, Delhi), is also known as the “Red Building of Dreams” is one of the oldest Business Schools in the country. It was established in 1954, under the University of Delhi. It is known to be one of the premier MBA colleges in India and earns its way into the league of top three IIMs in India. FMS Delhi imparts quality education, with minimal Fee Structure to make higher education affordable along with excellent Placement opportunities. Not only does FMS Delhi come in the top 5 MBA Colleges, but the students enjoy studying in the MBA College at a very low Fee for the entire program. The FMS Delhi admissions give the opportunity to students on a budget as well as who want to aim for top B-Schools for an MBA.
- Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University: Delhi School of Economics was established in 1949 by V.K.R.V. Rao and with the support of former prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It was built on a vision of the Social and Economic Progress of an independent India. It is located on the premises of Delhi University. It is also approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). MBA (HRD) program offered has been designed to cater to the growing needs of industry in the Human Resource field as well as Organisational Development. Delhi School of Economics Admission is based on the CAT entrance exam for an MBA Program.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: GGSIUP was established in 1998 under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, Government of Delhi. The university is approved by the Association of Indian Universities [AIU] and University Grant Commission [UGC]. It is one of the top-ranked universities in India and it has earned many awards for its quality of educational research and teaching coursework. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC] with an 'A' Grade. The university has a vision of providing top-class education to students with the help of holistically developed programs. The IP University admission can be done online through the university portal.
- Bangalore University: Bangalore University is one of the best colleges in Karnataka and is affiliated with many top universities in Karnataka. It was established in the year 1964 and has achieved great heights in delivering high-quality education to its students. It has also been accreditated by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with an ‘A’ NAAC grade and is recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission [UGC]. The University offers UG and PG degrees in fields of Science, Arts, Law, Commerce, and Technology. The Bangalore University Admission can be done through the online platform. The university follows a motto which says "Knowledge together with the Knowledge of the supreme releases one from all the evils".
- Visvesvaraya Technical University: VTU Belgaum was established in the year 1998. It offers 35 undergraduate courses and 94 PG courses in the Engineering discipline along with an MBA program. Students can do their PG courses in the university while the Bachelor’s degree courses are offered by the affiliated colleges. It has 218 other colleges, one constituent college, and 17 autonomous colleges affiliated with the university. All the affiliated colleges conduct their admissions through the VTU Admission process and state entrance exams.
- Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune: PUMBA Pune established in 1971 and is one of the first management institutes in India as a pioneer by itself in the management studies field. The vision of PUMBA University is to become a vibrant knowledge centre and a centre of excellence in teaching, extension activities, and research. The mission is to be a global, socially conscious center of excellence in the creation, conservation, advancement, and dissemination of knowledge. The college also focuses to take up challenges of the enormous changes taking place and committed to empowering the faculty and students to contribute to the economic, technological, social development leading to the progress of the nation. The college is situated in an area of 414 acres of lush green surroundings with modern facilities that provide an atmosphere to develop a perfect manager out of a student.
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research & Entrepreneurship Education: The B-School was founded in 1983 to deliver quality education to the students. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] and provides quality education in the field of Management studies. The admission can be done online through the official website. The SIMSREE Admission is offered to the courses like Masters of Management Studies, Master’s Degree in Financial Management, Master’s Degree in Marketing Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management, and Doctorate of Philosophy. SIMSREE provides specializations in fields like marketing, finance, and operations.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies: JBIMS Mumbai was established in 1965 and is affiliated with the University of Mumbai. JBIMS is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. Over the years, it has received many awards for delivering quality education. The college hosts various different workshops and invites guest lecturers who are experts in their field, for the betterment of the students. The institute focuses on the overall growth of the students by encouraging them to participate and host in various inter-college activities. For this, the institute organizes many annual events such as Prayaag, Strategy, Prabhav, etc. It also offers a variety of other programs too but MBA is one of the most popular courses in this institute.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi was established in 2007 by the Government of the NCT of Delhi. The University is identified after an Indian reformer Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, who believed in education as a key cut social slavery. Ambedkar University Delhi admissions are done based on qualifying examination results. Presently, the campuses are located in Karampura, Lodhi Road, Kashmere Gate. The university is affiliated with UGC, AIU, and is broadly structured into different Centers and Schools, it is a public University with a campus-based in research, PG and UG programs in the disciplines of humanities and social sciences.
- Delhi Technical University: DTU formerly named Delhi College of Engineering [DCE], was established in 1941 with the aim of meeting the needs of Indian industries for trained technical manpower with practical experience as well as sound theoretical knowledge. The Delhi cabinet used to grant many funds from time to time for the development of DTU. The university offers two years of full-time MBA programs, the admissions to which are selected the CAT exam score. It is a 75 years old university and has a number of MBA faculties in India.