Find here the list of Government Engineering colleges in Bangalore along with the details of specializations, admission, eligibility criteria and other relevant information.
Government Engineering colleges in Bangalore are affordable and provide an excellent education. It is home to a few presumed establishments like NIT, IIIT, and numerous other open and private colleges. Bangalore is prevalently known as the IT capital of India and is home to a portion of the top building schools in India. These colleges offers only full-time courses for candidates.
Table of Contents
List of Government Engineering Colleges in Bangalore and Courses Offered
Various positioning organizations discharge the rundown of top government engineering colleges in Bangalore, dependent on different boundaries consistently. Understudies can search the engineering courses from various metropolitan regions/states as indicated by their advantage and need. Attempting to pick the school that suits the candidate is really important. Aspirants must make a point to check nuances like cost structure, dwelling workplaces, and circumstance history of the colleges. Mentioned below are the top government engineering colleges in Bangalore and the courses they offer.
|Government Engineering Colleges in Bangalore||Courses Offered|
|International Institute of Information Technology, IIIT|
|Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology||
|Indian Institute of Science||
|Government Tool Room Training Center||
|Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research||
|Government Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technological Institute||
|University of Agricultural Sciences||
|University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering||
|SJ Government Polytechnic College|
Government Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Course Specializations
There is an aggregate of around 110 engineering colleges in Bangalore which offer a full-time, detachment learning and online technique for study. In India, an engineering course is offered across various specializations. Irrefutably the most indisputable ones are listed below.
- Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Substance Engineering
- Advanced Aerospace Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Hardware and Electrical Engineering
- Oil Engineering
Government Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Admissions
Engineering is the most searched after and offers brilliant possibilities for understudy's development. Following are the general admission process for the government engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- Two state-level assessments were directed in Bangalore for giving admission to the B.Tech course. Understudies can apply through some reviews.
- JEE Main scores considered for providing admission to designing courses. The application type of these passageway tests will be accessible through online mode.
- In the M.Tech program, the affirmation was done through the GATE assessment.
- Competitors who were looking for confirmation in Bangalore city need to show up in the selection test.
- Through the selection test, the state confirmation authority will give admission to the engineering courses.
- The confirmations are offered based on the applicant's rank in the test. A few colleges direct their assessment for proof.
Government Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
The qualification measures for the building courses may vary from school to school. Notwithstanding, the essential qualification rules for designing are as per the following. Candidates can check the general eligibility criteria for government engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- Candidates should have passed HSC (class 12) with at least 60% total from a perceived board.
- Applicants ought to have had Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as center subjects (the pass rate may change in various colleges).
- Confirmation depends on merit, composed test, Group Discussion, or Personal Interview, and it varies from college to college.
- Aside from merit-based confirmation, competitors need to qualify a test that the schools direct like KCET, COMEDK UGET, JEE Main, and so on.
Government Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Scope
Bangalore is famously known as the IT capital of India and is home to a portion of the top designing schools in India. Understudies putting resources into advanced education from government engineering colleges in Bangalore yield extended haul benefits.
- Aspirants can decide on programs like M.Tech/M.E., while some proceed to work together with organization courses like MBA. Numerous understudies go for a master's degree from an unfamiliar college.
- The magnificence of the engineering course is that it couldn't just open up roads in assorted spaces; however, the compensation could likewise be acceptable.
- You can decide to do a graduate degree in your chosen field, through which you may gain the level of Master of Technology (M.Tech.).
- Numerous understudies likewise lean toward doing B.Tech. In India and afterward seeking the Master of Science (M.Sc.) abroad. This may give an excellent presentation as well as the opportunity for better possibilities.
- Then again, other vocation alternatives among understudies incorporate seeking after a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or seeking after government work by showing up for the actual tests.
Thus, a qualification in engineering can open up numerous professional roads for understudies.
Campus Recruiters in Government Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Graduating from the best government engineering colleges in Bangalore gives a great starting to an aspirant’s career on what is to come. Engineering moves on from any space sought after. Mentioned below are some of the prominent recruiters that select Engineering understudies.