D.Pharmacy admission is done through Assam CEE. It is an offline test. In this article, we will discuss the details of D.Pharmacy admission, eligibility criteria, documents required, career, etc.
To get a confirmation in D.Pharmacy schools in Assam, you should show up in a placement test directed each year. The test is known as the Assam CEE (Common Entrance Exam). It is a pen-paper-based assessment that incorporates 120 various decision questions. The Common Entrance Exam for D.Pharm admission is led by the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati, for admission to the course's principal year. Just the up-and-comers who score well in the test are required the counseling cycle. Up-and-comers are needed to fill in all the significant subtleties while filling the application structure. The application cycle is viewed as finished after the installment of the application fee.
List of Topics:
- Important Points
- Colleges List
- Colleges and Fees
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
D.Pharmacy Admission Checklist:
Candidates must check specific points before applying for the D.Pharmacy admission. Mentioned below is the checklist for the same:
- Candidates must appear for and clear the Assam CEE exam.
- Candidates must be of a minimum of 17 years of age.
- They should check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates must check the documents required for uploading and at the time of counseling.
- Candidates must check the admission and fees of the colleges they wish to apply.
D.Pharmacy Important Points:
Candidates should keep in mind the necessary points to avoid any difficulty during the later stage of the D.Pharmacy admission process. Mentioned below are some essential points for the same:
- It is essential to stay updated with the dates and events.
- Candidates must check the course details and career options before applying.
- Only the candidates who qualify the Assam CEE will be called for counseling.
- Any candidate who does not bring certain documents will not be allowed to proceed with the counseling process.
- Candidates should go through the fees of the college beforehand.
- Candidates should know the validity and importance of the diploma certificate.
- Candidates have to submit the application form online before the stipulated date and time.
D.Pharmacy Admission Colleges List:
Knowing about the colleges before applying to any course is essential. It gives the candidate the idea about all the institute's details, the fee, campus, faculty, placements, etc. Mentioned below is the list of colleges in Assam for D.Pharmacy admission:
- Assam Down Town University, Guwahati
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat
- Royal Global University, Guwahati
- NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Kamrup
- Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati
D.Pharmacy Admission Colleges and Fees:
Candidates before applying for any program must know the details about the college they wish to apply. To know the fee structure beforehand gives an insight into how to manage the finances. Mentioned below are some of the colleges in Assam and their fee structure for D.Pharmacy admission:
|D.Pharmacy Admission Colleges||Fees Structure (first year approx.)|
|Assam Down Town University, Guwahati||INR 140000|
|Kaziranga University, Jorhat||INR 100000|
|Royal Global University, Guwahati||INR 115000|
|NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Kamrup||INR 200000|
|Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati||INR 15000|
D.Pharmacy Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the course. If any candidate does not meet the criteria, they will not be eligible for applying for D.Pharmacy Admission. However, every college might have some criteria of their own. Mentioned below are the general eligibility criteria for D.Pharmacy admission in Assam:
- Candidates should have qualified HSC (class 12th) from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have had the mandatory subjects in their class 12th, such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Maths.
- They should have a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination of class 12th.
- Candidates applying for D.Pharmacy admission must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
D.Pharmacy Admission Process:
The admission to D.Pharm, short for Diploma in Pharmacy, is led by the Directorate of Medical Education of Assam in Assam. After the consequences of CEE are out, applicants are called for the Assam D.Pharm counseling measure. The authorities distribute an official notice concerning the counseling cycle. Competitors are needed to be available at the scene on a specified date with vital documents. All the competitors are needed to show up for directing. After neglecting to do as such, their candidature will be dropped. The choice made by the Selection Board will be viewed as last and authoritative. Just the competitors who score well in the test are required for the counseling cycle. On the off chance that you are keen on getting admission to D.Pharm schools in Assam, at that point, you should know about the whole confirmation measure. Mentioned below is the admission process for D.Pharmacy admission in the colleges of Assam:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Assam Science and Technology.
- Find the D.Pharmacy admission link on the home page.
- Candidates have to register themselves by filling in the necessary information. (Name and Contacts details)
- After successful registration, candidates have to log in with the registration credentials and fill up the application form.
- The application form will require the candidate’s Personal, Educational, and Contact details.
- Along with the candidate’s details, uploading of certain documents is also required in the correct format.
- Once the application form is filled, candidates should double-check to ensure all the details are filled correctly.
- After checking, candidates have to proceed with the application fee payment process.
- The application process will be completed after the payment of the application fee, and the candidate will receive a confirmation on the registered contact details.
- Candidates should take a print out of the application form and fee payment receipt for the records.
D.Pharmacy Admission Documents Required:
Candidates have to upload the correct and valid scanned documents during the application form. The same documents will be verified at the time of counseling. Candidates should note that if the details or documents are found to be false or invalid at any given point, then their candidature will be canceled. The qualified candidates have to bring in all the documents required (copies and original). Mentioned below is the list for the same:
- Candidate’s SSC (class 10th) marksheet.
- Candidate’s HSC (class 12th) marksheet.
- Transfer certificate of the candidate issued by the authoritative institute.
- Migration certificate of the candidate issued by the institute.
- Character certificate of the candidate issued by the institute.
- Print out of the application form and the payment receipt.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) have to submit the same certificate.
- Any candidate who studied a diploma has to bring in the certificate for the same.
D.Pharmacy Admission Career:
In the wake of finishing the course, there are some grand job openings that applicants can look. Understudies can work in government medical clinics, drug stores, pharmaceutical organizations, and so on. Openings for work are better if the applicants seek a Bachelor in Pharmacy after the D.Pharma course. Here is a portion of the openings for work that understudies can consider after D.Pharm Admission:
- Health Centres
- Food Testing Centres
- Pharmaceutical Shops
- Quality Tester
D.Pharmacy Admission About:
Diploma in Pharmacy is a vocation situated confirmation course in the field of drug sciences. The course is intended to acclimate understudies with the fundamental ideas of medicines. The course's primary point is to prepare understudies for passage level situations in retail drug store just as drug organizations with the necessary abilities and educational information. After consummation of D.Pharm, significant alumni can work in emergency clinics, wellbeing divisions, treatment centers, and so forth. D.Pharmacy can likewise be sought after to comprehend the program's essentials and seek advanced courses in this field. The program holds excellent incentives in the drug industry. D.Pharma. is a passage level course that goes about as an entryway for hopefuls to seek after higher investigations, either national or international.