BCA, B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for PM College of Engineering, [PMCE] Sonepat
Eligibility Criteria for PM College of Engineering, [PMCE] Sonepat
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must have attended PCM as major subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for BCA
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant branch of Engineering.
- Candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in aggregate.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for PM College of Engineering, [PMCE] Sonepat
- Admission brochure along with admission form for all courses can be downloaded from the institution website
- Complete form along with a DD of the application form can be sent/submitted to the admission office of the institute.
- It is also available at college counter.
- Candidate can get it by paying the admission fees in cash.
Admission Process for PM College of Engineering, [PMCE] Sonepat
- The admission to all courses will be done through Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)
- It will be done by Online Off Campus Counseling
- 75% admissions are merit-based.
- 25% admission are reserved for Management / NRI quota
- Management quota will be Frist Come First Serve.