B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for NRI Institute of Information Science and Technology, Bhopal
Eligibility Criteria for NRI Institute of Information Science and Technology, Bhopal
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examinations with PCM.
- General Category Candidates must have obtained 45%.
- SC/ST Candidates from MP must have obtained 40%.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- The candidate seeking admission must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system
- Candidate must have passed with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- For SC/ST and OBC 45% is sufficient.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology with at least 50% marks.
- 45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category
Live Application Forms
Application Process for NRI Institute of Information Science and Technology, Bhopal
- Go to the official University Website.
- Click on "Admissions" tab.
- Click on "Admission Form"
- A form will be opened.
- Fill up all the fields in the application form.
- The candidate has to upload photograph and signature.
- The candidate also has to upload scanned copies of the document mentioned under Admission Process.
- Click on "Submit"
- A payment page will be opened.
- Pay the application fee for the course you are applying for.
- A registeration ID will be generated.
- Note down the ID.
- Take a print out of the complete application form and the applicaiton acknowledgement form for future use.
Admission Process for NRI Institute of Information Science and Technology, Bhopal
Admission Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech
- Admissions for all the courses are done through DTE Central Counseling.
Checklist for Original Documents
- Proof of Date of Birth (like Certificate/Marksheet of HSC/HSSC Examination).
- 10th class Marksheet.
- 12th class Marksheet.
- GATE Score Card (If applicable).
- B.E all semester Marksheet.
- Caste Certificate (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Domicile Certificate (For MP Candidates only).
- Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from the Principal of the College last attended (may be submitted within 15 days after admission).
- Migration Certificate (may be submitted within 15 days after admission).