B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for MET Institute of Engieering, [METIE] Nasik
Eligibility Criteria for MET Institute of Engineering, [METIE] Nasik
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or Equivalent
- Candidate must have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology, Language and any other subject.
- He/She should have scored a minimum of 45% marks.
- All reserved category students have a 5% relaxation in minimum aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidate must have a Graduation or Equivalent from any recognized University in India.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+4 system.
- Candidate should have graduated with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Application Process for MET Institute of Engineering, [METIE] Nasik
Application Process for B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech
- Applicants will have to register for the Application Form online.
- Candidate should first log on to the Official Univeristy Website.
- Select the subject that you are applying for.
- After registeration, click on link "Online Entrance Form"
- A page will be opened where you can fill the Application form for the entrance examination of your desired Subject.
- You must fill all the information carefully as per the given instructions.
- Once you fill all the details, click on the "Submit" button.
- You will be shown a preview.
- On that preview there are two options Print and Update.
- Here if you want to chnage any filled information you can do so by clicking on Update button.
- Else, take a printout directly by clicking on Print button.
- Open this login 24 hours before the entrncae exam to print your Admit Card.
Admission Process for MET Institute of Engineering, [METIE] Nasik
Admission Process for B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech
- Admissions for B.Tech will be selected on the basis of the rank obtained by applicant in JEE/ MHT-CET Examinations.
- Admissions for M.Tech will be selected on the basis of the rank obtained by applicant in GATE Examinations.
- Admissions for MCA will be selected on the basis of an Entrance Exam conducted by the department of Computer Science.