B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College, Almora
Eligibility Criteria for Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College, Almora
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Student must have scored a rank in IITJEE
- Student must have passed 10+2 with at least 50%
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- Candidate must have Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level.
- Obtained at least 50% marks at the qualifying Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have written and scored a rank in GATE.
- If not, the Candidate must pass a written test to be eligible for admissions.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College, Almora
- The application form will be available at all Post Offices of Dehradun.
- Paste your recent color passport size photo
- Select an examination center.
- Fill all the details accurately: Personal details, education details, address etc.
- Submit the form to The Registrar before the last date along with all the enclosures mentioned at the back of the application form.
Admission Process for Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College, Almora
- Admission for UG will be purely based on the applicant's ranking in JEE Mains.
- Admission for PG will be purely based on the applicants ranking in GATE/Written Test.