Application Process at ABES Institute of Technology, [ABESIT] Ghaziabad:
Application Procedure for B.Tech:
- Admissions for B.Tech. & B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) of UPSEE 2019 qualified candidates should have allotment letter in favor of the college.
- Candidates have to report to the college as per the directives are given in the allotment letter.
- Candidates have to fill the Admission Form available at the college with their personal and educational information.
- Candidates have to attach the complete set of documents with the form.
- Candidates have to fees as applicable in the form of Bank Draft in favor of “ABES Engineering College” payable at Ghaziabad / Delhi.
Note: Cheque and cash are not accepted.
Admissions under Management Quota:
- Candidates have to fill the Admission form and submit in person or by post to the college.
- Candidates will be informed by the authorities to attend the test /interview.
- If the candidates are qualified, they have to follow the same procedure as above.
Stepwise Instructions for the Application Process:
Step 1: The candidate has to go through the link given below to visit the Official Website:
Step 2: The Official Website is as follows:
Step 3: Candidates have to register to the college by filling the required details in the registration form.
Step 4: The candidates are supposed to fill the following details in the application form and submit the form:
- Personal details
- Educational Background.
- Details about the Preferred course, etc.