Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering) | Batch of 2017
Written on 30 Apr 2015
G. B. Pant Engineering College has a good placement records of more then 70%. Various MNC recruits the students with various profiles. These companies include Maruti suzuki, godrej, honda, yamaha, tata AIG , infosys, TCS , HCL etc-
G. B. Pant Engineering College focuses on overall developement of its students. It has various clubs and societies which gives the students oppurtunity to nurture their talent and skil.
1. Leader Tech club- The aim of starting this club is to impart leadership quality among students and to make them aware of latest technologies . It coducts group discussion and presentations on weekly basis.
2. SAE Colligative Club-This club is basically for mechanical and automation engineering students. They coduct various seminars and participate in various competetions organised by SAE India like BAJAJ and Supra
3. IEEE Club-the club is basically for E.C.E studets
4. Quizeria Club-It organises quiz competetion on various topics
5. Music Club- This club is for students who are passionate about music and playing instruments
The college atmosphere is vibrant and really awesome, everyone is involved in something or the other and the college inculcates a habit of participation in all the events that takes place in the campus.
->all kinds of societies available coding, drama, NSS,NCC, skills improvement, IEEE,e-cell etc
->sports fest two kinds of inter and intra, tech fest, cultural fest, management e-cell business activity
->open minded no any rule restrictions
Eligibility criteria minimum 55% marks in 12th get admission through IP University counselling I took IPU CET 131 2300-7000.
-> College doesn\'t help any student to get internships student to have to try by himself
-> there are lots of companies which comes in college in 2019 out of 60 students 55 students get placement
-> 2019 average salary is 4.4 lac Highest package 8.8 lac out of 60 students 55 students
-> you can see www.gbpec.delhi.
-My course is a computer science engineering Course fee for the first year<...
This is the GBPEC in Delhi. You have to give an entrance exam for it. Only top selected people choose the college and get admission in it. This examination is conducted by IPU CET. This challenge has a high cut off as it is a government Engg college.
I have done an internship in Mahindra else. This was a very fun and knowledgeable training. I learned a lot about cars and how to repair them.
This course is conducted by the government so the fess is not very high. We just only have to pay INR 3000 per year and then an examination fee of INR 200.
This college is started at 8:45 am and the lunch break is on 12:30 pm. the next session starts at 1:00 pm and then the college is off at 4:45 pm.
There is no hostel available in this college. So, you have to up and down daily or get a room near the college.
There are several activities performed in ...