Unicus Science Olympiad 2022
Unicus Science Olympiad has been conducted for students of classes 2 to 11 Unicus Olympiads. Unicus Science Olympiad is a summer olympiad conducted during May/July after the complete academic classes. The structure of the science olympiad deals with three parts of science ie. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The olympiad is based on the previous year's class syllabus. For example, students of class 2 will get questions from concepts studied in class 1, and students of class 3 will get questions from the concepts learned from classes 2 and 1.
- Unicus Science Olympiad (USO) 2022 exam dates are announced. Check Dates
Table of Contents
- Unicus Science Olympiad Exam Dates 2022
- Unicus Science Olympiad Registration 2022
- Unicus Science Olympiad Exam Pattern
- Unicus Science Olympiad Sample Papers
- Unicus Science Olympiad Results 2022
- Unicus Mathematics Olympiad Ranking Criteria
- Unicus Science Olympiad 2022 Preparation
Unicus Science Olympiad Exam Dates 2022
Unicus Science Olympiad (USO) exam dates are released on the Unicus Olympiads' official website. Candidates can view the date sheet and plan their studies accordingly.
Key highlights and exam dates of USO 2022.
|Name of organization||Unicus Olympiad|
|Popularly known as||Unicus Science Olympiad (USO)|
|Answer key release date||29th & 30th July 2022|
|USO results||Click here|
|Mode of reference||Online|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test or paper-based test|
Unicus Science Olympiad 2022 Registration
Students may individually or through school register for the Unicus English Olympiad.
Given below are some key points to keep in mind while registering.
- Students are required to fill out the USO registration form 2022 to appear for examinations.
- Registration must be done online through the Unicus Olympiad's official website.
- Students must register under the guidance of the school authorities or parents.
Unicus Science Olympiad Exam Pattern Highlights
Unicus Science Olympiad is a single-level exam conducted in the English language. Unicus Olympiad made few modifications in the exam pattern for higher and lower classes.
Below is the exam pattern for Unicus Science Olympiad 2022.
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam duration||1 Hour|
|Mode of examination||Written/ online|
|No. of questions||
Note: There is no negative marking for wrong or left-out answers.
Unicus Science Olympiad Sample Papers
Solving the USO sample papers will give you a fair idea of the pattern of questions asked. They also help in improving the pace of attempting the paper in the time. Sample papers help students analyze their strengths and weaknesses so they can concentrate on weaker sections and help with time management as well.
The latest sample papers for classes 2 to 11 can be found in the sample paper section.
Read More: USO Sample Papers
Unicus Science Olympiad Results 2022
Unicus Olympiad will declare the USO 2022 results in August 2022 (tentative). To keep a track of the USO 2022 results candidates must be in touch with the official website. Students need to enter their (school code, class, section, roll no) to check their results.
Unicus Science Olympiad Ranking Criteria
Unicus Science Olympiads (USO) ranking criteria for classes 2 to 11 are offered based on total marks earned in the examination.
Where two or more students score the same total marks, on the basis of,
- Marks were obtained in the preceding section of the class.
- Marks scored in the Scholar section of the preceding class.
- Marks in the classic section preceding.
- Marks scored in the classic section which preceded.
Other ranking factors are as follows.
- In the case of a tie (in the case of an online test mode), the student who completes the test in a shorter time will be ranked higher.
- The younger student will be ranked higher based on the date of birth in the case of a tie again (in the online exam mode).
- As the Unicus Olympiads will be held on different days and sessions with different sets of question papers, the final ranks will be announced for each session based on the standardization of ranks.
- In case two or more students score the same marks under the above criteria, they will be given the same rank.
Unicus Science Olympiad 2022 Preparation
Unicus Science Olympiad syllabus covers all the aspects of school education requirements. Complete details of the USO Syllabus are available for your reference. You can visit the official website of the organization to learn about the exam pattern for your corresponding class. The exam is divided into two sections–classic and scholar sections.
Tips for USO 2022 preparation are,
- Understand the standard of questions asked in the USO sample papers.
- Students appearing for USO 2022 can expect questions of varying difficulty levels. The exam is introduced to enhance the questioning curiosity of students. There will be no direct questions.
- You can go through the course books suggested by your school board (ICSE/ CBSE/ State Board). Also, you can practice sample papers.
Read More: USO Syllabus
Note: Get the complete list of Olympiads Exams conducted in India. Check out the other renowned organization based on subjects or class which conducts Olympiad at the national and international level and provides scholarships to the students.